The BigFooty Aston Villa Army

WAWENclown_4757_320x480.jpg

Would have more success and personality.

I think something had to give. The results were clearly unacceptable and Villa couldn't afford for it to continue on that way for any longer. Who knows if a new manager will change anything, but at least we won't die wondering.

Yep have to agree with that - I still think you guys are in a decent position despite how few goals you've scored. A new manager rejuvenating the place might just be the tonic to pick up a few wins and power towards safety.

Finally scored a brace and won a match!

Great goal from Bacuna, sensational assist for Sinclair's goal, albeit with a helping 'hand' from old-man-bitter Schwarzer. Karma for his constant sh*tting all over the A-League and youth policy of the national team under Ange. Bag of dicks pal.

Honestly after the second half in the cup I am more motivated than any time in the last two years to actually get up in the middle of the night and watch a game. Sherwood can be as much of a prat as he wants if he gets the boys playing with the same industry and attacking intent that he did with a couple of minutes team talk already.

I am interested to see what he does with Grealish for the remainder of the season, I think a spell in the championship on loan could do him the world of good over getting dragged into a relegation scrap he clearly isnt mature enough for.

Good, let them get cocky.

Tim Sherwood to stitch them up on behalf of Spurs fans everywhere.

Except Tim is really a Gooner at heart haha. Anyways congrats on making the Final guys really good effort, I'm expecting to win the final but it will be a really tough game as you blokes are playing some quality stuff at the moment.

Only a pinky-toe left in the s**t. Either win against Southampton or Spurs defeat Hull and we're sorted.

Then we can sit back and prepare for Wembley and that Gooner filth. :thumbsu::cool:

Only a pinky-toe left in the s**t. Either win against Southampton or Spurs defeat Hull and we're sorted.

Then we can sit back and prepare for Wembley and that Gooner filth. :thumbsu::cool:

I listened to the early game where Sunderland somehow beat Everton despite only having a couple of chances and was worried we'd lose and be in deep s**t. Thankfully though we're in good form at the moment, otherwise god knows what could have happened this past month.

Back