Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

The goal was his forward instincts.

Didn't think about it. Picked it up, then actually moved away from the defenders, two steps, bang. Post high from 48.

I feel like we forget he is an exceptionally talented footballer who has really been s**t on by injuries.

40 games in eight years is a fair reminder.....

Was a lot better than Thompson last night that's for sure.

If you could imbed this blokes resilience and work ethic into the rest of our players we'd be unbeatable.

Can't help but love this bloke for the effort he has put in to make an AFL career.

Hope he grinds out a career at full back for the next 5-7 years because he sure as hell deserves it.

Nice post......

In all seriousness though, he was bloody fantastic. His goal brought a tear to the eye seeing how pumped he was after the s**t he's been though.

Very promising.

But, he needs to be able to stay on the park now, and like Waite last week, if he doesn't back it up it will be seen as a flash in the pan.

Was a brilliant game from Taz last night and I absolutely lost my s**t when he kicked the goal to put us in front

Really need him to cement a spot now. Hope he can be the defender we've been crying out for.

Great to see Taz play so well last night, probably played his best game for the club ever.

To all those nuff nuffs that said he needs to play forward just watch the game again. Out an out key defender, there can be no doubt.

Hopefully this will be the first step he takes to saving his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already stated it was the best game he's played for the club, it's only one game though.
Still a contribution.

It would have been easy to give up given the horror run he's had. His commitment over many years in tough circumstances can't be questioned - that game is just a public demonstration of a contribution and commitment over a very long period of time to the club.

Honestly, what more could he have done to please people on here with his first game back? Can't ask for much more than what he's given.

More than proved himself last night and yeah, need to see him back it up but nothing would make me happier than seeing this guy succeed. Has been cruelled by injuries but could still have a great career from here on.

He was a lot better then I thought he'd be. Rapt for him. was very good and rarely beaten, not just killing the ball but winning it back. Keep it up Tazza

Exactly the same. Showed a bit more guile and hustle than I'm used to seeing from him. Tick.

Welcome back The Other Tazaa. The moment he goaled almost had the roof lifted off.
haha goal of the night before LTs one late on.
I want him to make CHB his own. He deserves it.

Exactly the same. Showed a bit more guile and hustle than I'm used to seeing from him. Tick.
Hes actually not a bad decision maker. With confidence in his body and the talent he has we could be very lucky to have Robbie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back