Lukas Webb is my boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

I called it earlier, well on the bandwagon. It took him about 18 milli seconds to pick up the pace of senior football during the Melbourne game.
He will lock down a HB rebounder's role for us if we don't; want him in the centre (and really he could play both roles).

I called it earlier, well on the bandwagon. It took him about 18 milli seconds to pick up the pace of senior football during the Melbourne game.
He will lock down a HB rebounder's role for us if we don't; want him in the centre (and really he could play both roles).

Good call, personally thought Mclean would turn out the best at the time of the draft, hopefully they are both 200 gamers for the club!
Webb was impressive yesterday.

He did look nice. A lot of pressure down back today. Maybe didn't get as much ball as he could have, but I reckon he's a player. He will need to show more if he wants to keep Darley and Biggs out though, let alone Wood.

I think he is already a better bet than Darley.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2015-04-21/webb-on-debut

I was on him before the draft as well (although I was hoping we'd get him at 39 or maybe even 45 a bit earlier on). I bloody love this kid. Didn't look out of place whatsoever in his first game against the best team in the comp, at their home ground in a thrashing. He's quick, he's hard at it, he thinks his way through things, looks like he has the frame to turn out pretty built, he's great in the air, he's versatile and he has one hell of a leg on him. Whats his right foot like?

Boyd and Wood will be back soon but we must find a way to keep him in the side for the time being. He's a goodun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar sort of player to daniel rich, great left boot, can play half back and in the middle, not exactly quick but you want the ball in his hands when delivering into the forward line. Strong ready to go type too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back