Official Match Thread S19: Round 12 Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Given you guys recently discovered that there was more than 'one win in a row', I'm not surprised at the confusion.

We've won more games in the last 7 rounds than you blokes have in two seasons.

And you're our bitches.

Long may it continue. :)

Who doesn't love a Bear hug?

giphy.gif

Welcome to history in the making, Bears.

Eight in a row. :thumbsu:

pervy-panda.gif

8 wins in a row for the Warriors.

Wonder what the Warriors overall w/l ratio is... we should compare it to the Bears since both clubs were (re)introduced for an interesting comparison.
Given you guys recently discovered that there was more than 'one win in a row', I'm not surprised at the confusion.

And you're our bitches.

Wow, some hospitality. You guys really go straight for the jugular.

No welcome to Coney Island, come take a seat, do you want a drink. Nope, some nerve. It would be nice if you could take our feelings into account sometimes.

Wonder what the Warriors overall w/l ratio is... we should compare it to the Bears since both clubs were (re)introduced for an interesting comparison.

Unfair, that was before I joined the Bears. Enjoy the ride, bitches...:drunk:

And you're our bitches.

The Bears consider it a win when their opponent buys them a drink post 'relations'

No welcome to Coney Island, come take a seat, do you want a drink. Nope, some nerve. It would be nice if you could take our feelings into account sometimes.

coney_island_beach.jpg

Wanna go for a spin?

I'll buy you a fairy floss. Do Bears eat fairy floss?

Sorry Pants, your completely welcome here at Coney Island. We always enjoy playing you guys ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bears consider it a win when their opponent buys them a drink post 'relations'

We're just happy to be here.

Regardless of ladder positions, is there any better fixture than this one? I know coming into it I'm going to have a laugh and enjoy myself, and it'll likely piss off the outsiders. :thumbsu:

Regardless of ladder positions, is there any better fixture than this one? I know coming into it I'm going to have a laugh and enjoy myself, and it'll likely piss off the outsiders. :thumbsu:

zktt0nq.gif

Agreed, the foreplay can be titillating, but during our streak we have become accustomed to meek surrender come showtime.

Better bring that nasal spray

Agreed, the foreplay can be tittilating, but during our streak we have become accustomed to meek surrender come showtime.

Better bring that nasal spray

We'll save our meek surrender until at least the second quarter, maybe first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back