Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Corlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Recycled content because younger me was more creative.
Raveneyes has a milestone this week? Huh, cause I've been meaning to tell you that I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at him and I fantasise.
Now I've got the Royals in my sights, with these
Raven eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got raven eyes
I feel the win between you and I.

1) You ever try sleeping with your butt hanging off the side. It's rather difficult since you have the constant feeling that you're gonna fall off.
2) He only stipulated that hanging feet off the bed will cause this, not that sticking feet from out of the covers will. Surely she can do what she's done without freezing it off as well.
3) I get that most people don't wear socks to bed, but surely she will get the same result wearing pants as she will having them off.
4) Why would you want to have your butt bitten off anyway, I would imagine having any body part bitten off would be rather painful.
5) You might be wondering that I didn't understand the joke (I did FYI), I've simply wondered the every so often I've remembered this picture in the years since I saw it for the first time about the many things that don't make sense with it.
6) Why would she assume that it'll be sexy, all she got told was that her feet would get eaten. She is either taken the superstition too literally, leading her to this moment, or not literally enough, as nothing the man said implied it would be a sexy encounter.
7) What if the devil doesn't want to eat her butt? What if the devil's tummy is making the rumblies that only feet can satisfy?

TL;DR I have no life and I think about a lot of things.

Last edited:
Been skiiing all week at 3000m above sea level, having crazy dreams. Just came down the mountain and click on to the threat to see The team in post #207.

jean yves drool GIF by Charlie Mars

So much skill. In fact, it's skill with z and a mad. ie. mad skillz

Been skiiing all week at 3000m above sea level, having crazy dreams. Just came down the mountain and click on to the threat to see The team in post #207.

jean yves drool GIF by Charlie Mars

So much skill. In fact, it's skill with z and a mad. ie. mad skillz
You're almost as stupid as me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today I might fly down to Rio, using the music for flight, but I probably won't fly down to Rio, but then again I just might.

Rio = Melbourne

Today I might fly down to Rio, using the music for flight, but I probably won't fly down to Rio, but then again I just might.

Rio = Melbourne
"Her name is Melbourne and she dances on the sand" doesn't quite hit the same.

Worse, bad movies.

I once tested the limits of human endurance by watching The Room two days in a row.

I thought I emerged unscathed, but it turned out I was moved to create a Big Footy account.

Been a few weeks so getting one out for oldmate Elton Johns Wig who has played for both our clubs.

random buscemi.png

buscemi 130.gif

I once tested the limits of human endurance by watching The Room two days in a row.

I thought I emerged unscathed, but it turned out I was moved to create a Big Footy account.
Is that anything like The Block? That would have a similar effect I'd imagine.

Is that anything like The Block? That would have a similar effect I'd imagine.

Often cited as one of the worst films ever made.

omgfridge is currently rolling in his grave (having just died of cringe at being reminded this film exists and burying himself immediately).

Often cited as one of the worst films ever made.

omgfridge is currently rolling in his grave (having just died of cringe at being reminded this film exists and burying himself immediately).

From Wikipedia: An assistant professor of film studies was the first to describe The Room as "the Citizen Kane of bad movies".

SOLD!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back