No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright ill be a touch less vague, how many people would need to be aware of a players salary and future plans ????

As for me calling into question his character, im not, they are his words. Id suggest though, that he would be pumping up his value or at very least his manager would be, its his job. You dont reckon Pickering was going back and forth between Sydney and Hawthorn ??

None of this is my opinion, you may not want mine but id say that "bleeding the club dry" was a poor choice of words but they were his not mine. I'm in the Danger is Gone camp, was before last night and will be until he says otherwise. If what my source said is correct then we are all within our rights to be filthy but until such time as we find out, like you I struggle to believe it.
So you had a date with your financial planner, who also happens to look after a few AFL players. And he told you all that stuff about what the players were doing. Because the players in question would tell their financial planner what they were doing. Because Financial Planners are so good at keeping secrets and all.... :rolleyes:

Here's what really happened - your Financial Planner wanted to impress you, so he talked a bunch of crap.

You're welcome :)

I am now 86% sure Sloane will stay, 42% Danger will stay and 75% Douglas will stay, unless Danger and Sloane stay, if that happens I am only 31% confident Douglas will stay.

If Sloane and Douglas sign first I am actually 51% sure Dangerfield will stay but I think that if Dangerfield and Douglas both sign first Sloane is 92% gone.

My only source is in the fridge.

I am now 86% sure Sloane will stay, 42% Danger will stay and 75% Douglas will stay, unless Danger and Sloane stay, if that happens I am only 31% confident Douglas will stay.

If Sloane and Douglas sign first I am actually 51% sure Dangerfield will stay but I think that if Dangerfield and Douglas both sign first Sloane is 92% gone.

It's meant to be in the cupboard. The rest looks right though.

I used to think that until I read the bottle - "refrigerate after opening"…I know right, it came as a shock to me too.
2a59b1a12f3522515452777b509e3951a17acae46eea66d80251638b8545ba85.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see the formula you used to come up with those specific numbers. :D

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-22/sliding-doors-round-eight.mobileapp

Damian Barrett is alluding that Rory's deal was done in January and he has delayed the announcement to give Patty some cover.

Is this serious? It would not surprise me in least if all these boys are waiting on each other. I would, think about it. If your good footy mate is iffy about staying you would feel somewhat inclined to do as they do. Mates like playing with each other and want success together if that falls apart it changes things.

Tex signing first has surely started events and good on him. If we believe what is happening and Sloane re-signs then Dougy and Danger can only be closer.

That's how i would be thinking anyway if I was Danger and Dougy. I know they may be forgoing money but realistically they are setup for life either way.

So you had a date with your financial planner, who also happens to look after a few AFL players. And he told you all that stuff about what the players were doing. Because the players in question would tell their financial planner what they were doing. Because Financial Planners are so good at keeping secrets and all.... :rolleyes:

Here's what really happened - your Financial Planner wanted to impress you, so he talked a bunch of crap.

You're welcome :)
He isnt my financial planner but he does talk a bit rubbish !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back