Game Day Round 8: Saint Kilda v West Coast 23rd May 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuey back to his old tricks of falling into packs.
Needs to watch Yeo as he pushes through them.

I saw a lot of the ol' "kick round the body and bomb it long" that quarter, and its all I can do to stop myself from putting my fist through the coffee table. Needs to be stamped out now.

Priddis has been woeful, even his strongest supporters couldn't deny that.

He's not on his Pat Malone, Le Cras hasn't been anywhere near it and has been producing his typical weak defensive efforts. Fair dinkum half the time he just sticks out a hand Daria style.

Think we're looking a bit predictable. They're putting numbers around Kennedy and we're struggling to find anyone else. I guess you could swing Gov forward but taking him out of the backline actually scares me quite a bit given his season so far.

Simpson should give them a good rev up.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they respond now. Good to be challenged, tells a lot more about a team.

Duggan impressing even with it not going all easy is great to see.

Just for you ;)
tumblr_mkyb69ahIY1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bad qtr. but have some faith you cant have it all your own way all the time, still in front with 2 to go ill back us in.

Buying into their own hype?

Wake the **** up.

Hopefully they realise this at half time.

It was so easy last week and this week in the first quarter today, they seriously dropped off their work rate in the second quarter.

Saints however are running at us big time in the second. They are using their strength which is leg speed and aren't being sucked into kicking long into attack or out of defense. They are running hard and handballing through half back and the middle turning us around and getting us out of position. We can be fast with the ball, not so much without it.

I hope Simpson see's that a loose man across half back just doesn't work when they are running the ball at you and then kick over his head.

And Le cras.:confused: If you mark 40m out don't f!@#%!%ing pass off to Gaff FFS.:mad::mad: You are a designated goal kicker so take the f!@#%!@%ing responsibility.

ZergMinion Obeanie1 Pottering Yamumluvsbigcox Johnno22 FiveStrings

Just want to let you guys know that you're cordially invited into Matt's thread to discuss his mammoth half thus far.

I'd really love to get your thoughts on this inspirational performance. Damaging. Personally i think he's been great, clearly our best.

hqdefault.jpg

Now, Nic Naitanui.

You're a good player and all. Good ruckman.

BUT YOU NEED TO MARK THE ******* BALL!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

These sort of runs of dominance by each team seems to happen at Docklands. Could easily switch again in 3rd quarter.

And good to see (for my tipping) Ade back into game.
GWS 41 Ade 35

Think we're looking a bit predictable. They're putting numbers around Kennedy and we're struggling to find anyone else. I guess you could swing Gov forward but taking him out of the backline actually scares me quite a bit given his season so far.
McIness lacking in impact ?

Should be fixed when Darling returns

Priddis has been woeful, even his strongest supporters couldn't deny that.

He's not on his Pat Malone, Le Cras hasn't been anywhere near it and has been producing his typical weak defensive efforts. Fair dinkum half the time he just sticks out a hand Daria style.

Need Pridds, Yeo and LeCras to all lift to win this.

These sort of runs of dominance by each team seems to happen at Docklands. Could easily switch again in 3rd quarter.

And good to see (for my tipping) Ade back into game.
GWS 41 Ade 35
Damn I guess the barrel fillers woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back