Round 8 2015: Hawthorn vs Sydney - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

The only game that you can play and that matters is the one just done. Swans won. No ifs or buts will change that.

It's football and its why we keep coming back

Very true

But id rather have the win you got in the last 2

Its a bloody ride though hey as a fan

The commentators are still jerking off to Rioli. Prefer to see his fumble when he ran into an open goal.

Only the second time in his career that Buddy has been held scoreless. Yet Hawks can't do enough to win.

Again credit to Sydney but Hawthorn their own worst enemy.

alright, maybe a bit of a stretch...., anyway keep hating

And keep your blinkers on too moron, if you would have gone back to my previous post in this thread you would have seen I gave your team all the credit for the win. But nah you Sydney folk can only see the negatives....win or lose.

Very true

But id rather have the win you got in the last 2

Its a bloody ride though hey as a fan

Yep.
It's all about what is happening at the moment, though no supporters would trade past glories for present home and away wins. You play the game in front of you and win or lose, that's what makes it fun.
And tonight Swans fans are happy - enjoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again s**t starts have costed us.
the s**t end cost you tonight just as much. All Rioli has to do is the most trivial act in the game, a handball receive! He may already have been basking in glory of the goal in his mind, was very much enjoying the adulation earlier in the game.

HFC not having the luck in close ones, saving it up for prelims I guess!

Seriously though, Rioli is a great player and I'd love him at the Swans, but the commentary that surrounds him is just awful. Takes an uncontested mark between two Swans players and it's some incredible feat of human skill (nevermind the player who actually put the kick in between the two players).

Have to wonder if there's something else about it.
It is what you get for listening to channel 7 commentary. And what else could there be? I have read some dumb things on this site. But this takes the cake.

It'd look like sour grapes if we lost but geez the umps were on the Hawks tonight.

We got a terrible HTB decision our way in the last quarter but everything else from quarter time on went to the Hawks.

I felt their petty umpiring slowed down what could have been a great game.

Yes they missed shots but bad kicking is bad football. We missed some too. So proud of the boys to win that one. Could be the difference between top 4 or top 2. Umping got a bit interesting at times but overall pretty fair.

It'd look like sour grapes if we lost but geez the umps were on the Hawks tonight.

We got a terrible HTB decision our way in the last quarter but everything else from quarter time on went to the Hawks.

I felt their petty umpiring slowed down what could have been a great game.

The odd one was stopping play to warn grundy

Though mcglynn getting advantage from a mark? Wtf was that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back