Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Eagles v Bombers Sat May 4th 8:10pm AEST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with the effort. A bit of luck, and less stupidity, we might have pinched a win. Not bad after the last 2 years. Might have some youth that can actually play.

Bunch of great talent. Reid and Ginny will be a powerful duo once they hit that 50 game mark. Going to bully alot of teams.

Cripps decision cost them

Bombers won't stay in the 8 for long , getting lucky so far

We dominate play just can’t put it on scoreboard

This was mirror image of crows game.

The Eagles have won against who? A hopeless Richmond and a big game emotional win against Freo? So 2 wins this year and 3 last year, and they're going to beat a team that drew with the reigning Premiers last week?

One team coming off a 6 day break and the other a 9 day break. I think the Eagles are getting closer to the mark and Reid looks an amazing player already, but if this is under a 40 point Essendon win I'd be very surprised.
Bombers won't make finals

Cripps decision cost them

Bombers won't stay in the 8 for long , getting lucky so far
lol.

It's luck to beat/draw with 4 sides who finished higher than us last season?

Went 4-1-2 with bookies only tipping us to win 1 game out of the first 7.

Have north, tigers and eagles again in our next 5 matches while giants, blues and suns @ gc are 50/50s

Sicily.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
I know reading and comprehension is tough for a bombers fan

But you obviously missed the part where i said “group”
So take your mic back and sell it for some reading lessons

By your logic I only want to see Luke Breust or Jack Gunston enjoying themselves out there because the rest of your list has never won anything
Difference between enjoying

And jumping on blokes heads on the ground after a tackle
Guelfi and Hobbs

Comment has nothing to do with Langford shushing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m ok with losing to the Bombers by 1 goal, considering where they are on the ladder and where we have been for 2 years, we fought it out till the last minute which was pleasing, tho some of the dumb stuff we did was very not pleasing. Kudos to Essendon, it’s never easy playing Optus.

But losing Yeo is far worse than a close loss. Just devastating for him and the club and here’s hoping it’s not a serious issue.
Thanks for 200 of the best Elliot 💙💛💙

Back