Round 8 2015: Hawthorn vs Sydney - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

the s**t end cost you tonight just as much. All Rioli has to do is the most trivial act in the game, a handball receive! He may already have been basking in glory of the goal in his mind, was very much enjoying the adulation earlier in the game.

HFC not having the luck in close ones, saving it up for prelims I guess!

It was a bad fumble at a bad time but I'd fault Breust or Gunston before Cyril. Missing setshots after setshot is just maddening. Breust's miss after Burgoyne's massive effort was just piss poor.

Cyril can hold his head up high. Was one of the few who stepped up when it mattered and dragged us back in.

And later they warned him again not to do it.

Even though it's a tactic the hawks invented and use quite regularly. But we can't try it.

Weird

If im watching a game i think we are getting buggered by the umps anyway so i never know til i watch a replay

I remember when the hawks rolled us in 2013 after we beat them in the granny, hawks fans on here were absolutely giving it to us.

Well, I'm going to be the bigger man today.

We really didn't deserve to win, hawks dominated 90% of the game...

... BUT THEY COULDN'T KICK GOALS WHEN IT MATTERED, JUST LIKE 2012 YOU CAMPAIGNERS!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would trade that win and the next 50 h&a ones for that 2014 cup.

Rioli was great- I think he's an exciting and talented player, I think he's overrated and I think injuries are a large part of him not really playing to his full ability or to the extent he's hyped up...

BUT

The commentators make him insufferable, them over-reacting to everything he does than trying to justify his mark between two players being uncontested as "It's the way he just jumps up" is painful. It's painful to listen to the commentators talk about him all match and it was almost euphoric to watch the game slip between his fingers.

Good game, but it was didn't reach the heights of last nights match.
Well to be honest what happened out west tonight made this game a sideshow. North are a contender and Freo utterly destroyed them.

To be honest the Hawks and Swans are fighting for the chance to be runner up this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back