Autopsy Round 8: Port Adelaide V Richmond @ Adelaide Oval - Changes for Essendon

You can vote for up to 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

big chance for reece mckenzie, hopefully he'll make something of it.

Love that the players have been playing for one another the past two games. Opposition players pushes one of our blokes, we respond by pushing them back.

Last edited:
Congrat's for the second week running tiger fans.:thumbsu:

Great win in what was finals like intensity made all the more special with an away win.

So many positives to take out of today from both a coaching and player's perspective.

For mine some lesser lights shone today and I loved the fact players were played in differing positions creating a new team dynamic and headaches for opposing coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes:

3. Schulz
2. White
1. Schulz

Commentators will be sad that we won, but can't please everyone.

They dominated everywhere except the scoreboard.....:rolleyes:

Quote from me in the pre match...

"Two sides that big things were expected of, Port to be a certain top four side and a lot of "experts" tip for the flag, Richmond a possible top eight side aiming to win a final, one side coached by a combination of Barrassi, Hafey and Clarkson and one side coached by a combination of Neeld, Frawley and Watson, both sides, interestingly, at 3-4.
In Adelaide, the premiership contenders, Port, should win comfortably but the rabble, Richmond, will win by 33 points."

200.gif

Back