No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 19 - HITTING OUR KPI'S LIKE HITTING A RED HEADED MAORI HIPSTER

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, it goes like this.

Last Saturday there was a very strong story that Roos flogged the Dees on the track on the Thurs before playing Hawks.
And they played accordingly, zero run in their legs.
Jesse Hogan didnt play.

So Roos, being supercoach that he is, would've had an eye on this week as a chance versus last week no chance.
This week he backs right off training, has them fresh as a daisy, and brings Hogan back in.

That's really all I have to go on, but on the basis that the lists are reasonably similar in development I reckon you only need a slight edge to get over the opposition.
Clearly there's a good argument for the Dogs, but as a potential upset I reckon it's a chance.

Boys, please...just a little pat on the bum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played well (relatively speaking) against Hawthorn and North because Hawthorn and North are quality teams who were happy to take us on at a real game of football and back themselves in to get the better of us. The results were two close, entertaining, high scoring games. Teams like West Coast/Brisbane/Richmond are battlers who know they wouldn't beat us man for man so resort to negative, defensive football. So far, we haven't been able to respond well to these tactics. And with Paul Roos' Melbourne next week, we don't have to wait too long for another crack at finding a solution to the problem.

OH LOLLLLLLL!

OH LOLLLLLLL!
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back