No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 19 - HITTING OUR KPI'S LIKE HITTING A RED HEADED MAORI HIPSTER

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick's coaching career could come to an end at Carlton at the end of Round 10, Stay or go??

Also he could make a good waterboy somewhere if he get's sacked, maybe the tigers could pick him up as a development coach or waterboy in the VFL?

Malthouse-McGuire-Carlton-Meme-Original.jpg

tumblr_ma5wesRsfk1rsma7uo1_500.jpg

ddc4a5ef8f555b0cfbba9148aaca45338c061ee0d098ed5dbaaeb6e75db0fedf.jpg

I dont see Mick as the problem. They have an ordinary list and he has a pretty solid track record extracting performances out of ordinary players/teams.

I'm hoping they get rid of him respectfully and appoint some untried flash in the pan merchant who convinces them that if they splash out on a few top up players they can have a shot at the top 4 next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was 5 years old when MM last played for the Tigers so on that note i dont really care, on the other hand as an AFL fan it would be pretty stupid to axe MM at Carlton thinking it will fix anything and a disgrace to the games longest serving coach. So now Im conflicted as a ****ing hate Carlton and anything that hurts them is good but then MM doesnt deserve that AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH
explode.gif

I dont see Mick as the problem. They have an ordinary list and he has a pretty solid track record extracting performances out of ordinary players/teams.

I'm hoping they get rid of him respectfully and appoint some untried flash in the pan merchant who convinces them that if they splash out on a few top up players they can have a shot at the top 4 next year.
I heard Pagan has put his hand up

Spoke to a ex magpie 10 year part time draft scout about the Mick matter and he basically said unfortunately Chris Judd masked a lot of problems for CFC and they failed to bring in extra talent bc they were so ahead of themselves
He reckons CFC recruiters basically concentrated on lots of HBF
Did also state he couldn't understand their second rd pick Brockhurst when he could have been Rookied in 2015 when he was 20 yrs old. Thomas deal was a total non necessity. They've brought in 21 players since Mick has entered the scene with less than a handful you would work on as most are shite. Believes their list managers are horrendous and they've got no nous on how to build a list from scratch bc they're too impatient like most of they're football naive supporters
Spoke about Shiels future and all he said was he and Treloar were jaw openers at TAC level bc of their afl ready bodies. Shiel was slow to take off bc he was home sick for a while , but he said he would be insane to leave Gws bc they've got a premiership side in the making
Spoke a lot about rfc drafting mainly Reece Lennon and the beastly Rookie pick in Miles. Stories for another day

Spoke to a ex magpie 10 year part time draft scout about the Mick matter and he basically said unfortunately Chris Judd masked a lot of problems for CFC and they failed to bring in extra talent bc they were so ahead of themselves
He reckons CFC recruiters basically concentrated on lots of HBF
Did also state he couldn't understand their second rd pick Brockhurst when he could have been Rookied in 2015 when he was 20 yrs old. Thomas deal was a total non necessity. They've brought in 21 players since Mick has entered the scene with less than a handful you would work on as most are shite. Believes their list managers are horrendous and they've got no nous on how to build a list from scratch bc they're too impatient like most of they're football naive supporters
Spoke about Shiels future and all he said was he and Treloar were jaw openers at TAC level bc of their afl ready bodies. Shiel was slow to take off bc he was home sick for a while , but he said he would be insane to leave Gws bc they've got a premiership side in the making
Spoke a lot about rfc drafting mainly Reece Lennon and the beastly Rookie pick in Miles. Stories for another day
What did he say about Conca and Lennon?

Mick has rebuilt a team before and there's no reason he couldn't do it again.
He's definitely not the problem there

The problem is they have a massively large board of old school "wanna be on the board of the footy club" so I can tell my mates.
Full of dicks and one shot wonders that got lucky and are splashing cash around. Think Rod Butterss in a better cut navy suit.

That and their rank and file support has been conditioned to believe that the big money guys will just bail the club out, pull a swifty a la Diesel, Kernahan, Bradley, Motlop, now Judd, Thomas, Malthouse etc...

They have no soul and now, when they need a base from which to build...there is no substance.

* em. Their money culture is biting them on the arse, big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back