FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

hahah EAD Cercie, your plan has backfired

Was always going to though, arming a bunch of religious nutjobs and giving them a mostly free reign to do whatever they wanted, f***ing genius.

Was worried Bron was gonna get a cheap ending, still interesting that sand snakes helped him in the end. What was their reasoning for that after all the hoohah before the shit fight?

Jamie locked up, Cersei locked up, Tommen is free to be manipulated by Queen of Thorns and Little Finger.

Tyrian is still boss, hopefully makes Dany stop being shit at everything.

Sansa is ****ed, well and truly. Reek you piece of shit.

Will Stannis make the ultimate sacrifice to become king?

Also you could see that Cersei situation coming, when the high sparrow was saying all that stuff about all people being under the same rules.

Sam got some

I may have cheered when Ghost appeared.

Now off to google youngest sand snake

Was worried Bron was gonna get a cheap ending, still interesting that sand snakes helped him in the end. What was their reasoning for that after all the hoohah before the shit fight?

I think it's a case of my enemies enemy is my friend.

Jamie locked up, Cersei locked up, Tommen is free to be manipulated by Queen of Thorns and Little Finger.

I reckon so. Little Finger seems to be holding all of the cards right now.

VALE AYMON. may your spirit fly higher than the dragons of yore.

sansa, my delicate flower is broken :( and reek is still reek. oh hai ramsay.

god damn stannous. its freezing. THOUSANDS WILL DIE. gotta give him props for telling lady of succulent chest to f off.

oh samwise getting his jiggy on. i hope they have std testing! wildling is a wild thing. it felt dirty and uncouthed.
and for a moment i don’t blame the two men of the black intending to go interracial.

sand snakes…..man that sassy girl has amazing full pecs. IMO best of all 7 kingdoms. hope to see view again....
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers

elena simply radiates when she is on screen. oozes power and grace. i reckon she gets off on the power struggle with cerise. so many quotables. her interaction with the high sept deserves an emmy.

fighting pit has a sense of gladiator about it. those who are to die honour you. man those warriors are week. spartacus, gannicus and cirxus the undefeated gaul would laugh at these plebs.

haha cerisei. tyrells win! can’t wait to see what happens to her. were the women who chucked her in from the marbles? same head gear and all. the priest guy, quality acting. always smirking, never laughing. he knows about your incestuous ways.

speaking of incestuous ways…..WHERE IS TEH OUTRAAGE??????

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

most awkward sex scene ever. Ohh.... ohh my.

img-1938252-1-untitled.png

I'm not sure the Martells have won yet. They need to get Marg and Lloras out of prison.

true. and u know theres another twist in the tale. always

Was anyone else a bit disappointed that Ghost didn't rip the throats out of those 2 wannabe rapists?

yes.

"Get out you hateful bitch!" :thumbsu:
FFS Tommen, you are king, there is nothing you can't do.
Who was the bloke that set Tyrion free and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back