FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

11311399_698437976928814_2023219632_n.jpg
Pert

VALE AYMON. may your spirit fly higher than the dragons of yore.

sansa, my delicate flower is broken :( and reek is still reek. oh hai ramsay.

god damn stannous. its freezing. THOUSANDS WILL DIE. gotta give him props for telling lady of succulent chest to f off.

oh samwise getting his jiggy on. i hope they have std testing! wildling is a wild thing. it felt dirty and uncouthed.
and for a moment i don’t blame the two men of the black intending to go interracial.

sand snakes…..man that sassy girl has amazing full pecs. IMO best of all 7 kingdoms. hope to see view again....
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers

elena simply radiates when she is on screen. oozes power and grace. i reckon she gets off on the power struggle with cerise. so many quotables. her interaction with the high sept deserves an emmy.

fighting pit has a sense of gladiator about it. those who are to die honour you. man those warriors are week. spartacus, gannicus and cirxus the undefeated gaul would laugh at these plebs.

haha cerisei. tyrells win! can’t wait to see what happens to her. were the women who chucked her in from the marbles? same head gear and all. the priest guy, quality acting. always smirking, never laughing. he knows about your incestuous ways.

speaking of incestuous ways…..WHERE IS TEH OUTRAAGE??????

Stannis is such a swinging dick, he's just the man; I hope he gets a good outcome.

And you're right, Spartacus, Crixus, Agron (how could you forget him?!) and Gannicus would annihilate those lame fighters.

heck those Master guys though; I've had enough, dick for hire is right, slaughter them.

Massive call - we've seen some spectacular jubblies throughout the series....

But they're definitely a strong contender.

aye we have. hope someone out there has compiled a montage of this

Stannis is such a swinging dick, he's just the man; I hope he gets a good outcome.

And you're right, Spartacus, Crixus, Agron (how could you forget him?!) and Gannicus would annihilate those lame fighters.

agron would be arrested by the 7s.

What an episode! Show loves bad things happening to everybody.

Makes things as unpredictable as ever. Show manages that every season :thumbsu:

Melisandre is still number one for mine. 10/10 would kill daughter for a squeeze.

RIP Maester Aemon. One of the few truly good people in Westeros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the prostitute that Joffrey nailed with the cross bow...hers were tremendous

I was half expecting

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

When Jorah took off his helmet....

I was half expecting

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

When Jorah took off his helmet....

He's too much of a bitch to drop a line like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back