Malthouse claims Trigg admits Adelaide had Betts 'stitched up' with 18 months to go on his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read what Mick said about Betts playing cautiously, what a s**t thing to say

I have said a few times I am of the belief Mick has forgotten Betts was a restricted FA when he left and it was obvious Mick and Betts had a falling out. I think Mick just has a bit of form when ex players perform well for other clubs. Has a bit of a dummy spit. Maybe a sign his coaching wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Rucci was cringe worthy. Embarrassing.

Bickley was a gentleman and completely owned him.
Though half the texts (that the public can't see) thought he had the better of Bicks......

According to his twitter

I've been blocked by Rucci on twitter! thats awesome. That means he read my tweet! suck balls ****!

I challenged Rucci on Twitter as to why the same calls for an investigation weren't made by him when Bock and Davis announced mid season that they were leaving the AFC. He then tried to claim that he did, he is such a pathological liar because I know he didn't. He couldn't even give me an example or even a date and told me to go to State Library to find them.

What a campaigner

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still waiting for him to write an article that is informative and not just some rehashed hear say from big footy or a tv show.

I challenged Rucci on Twitter as to why the same calls for an investigation weren't made by him when Bock and Davis announced mid season that they were leaving the AFC. He then tried to claim that he did, he is such a pathological liar because I know he didn't. He couldn't even give me an example or even a date and told me to go to State Library to find them.

What a campaigner
He just blocked you..

Didn't Mick come out and say that he didn't think Betts was worth the amount that we were allegedly offering him?

You can almost be certain Trigg said it but anyone with half a brain could work out that it was just dribble.

Mick only bought it up cause he hates Trigg as much as your average crows supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back