GA Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you bought the GA tickets yet? The club released last week an offer where you pay $35 and then can get 30% off seats. Can buy up to 4 with one $35 purchase. Still decent seats around

Did you sus it out FR0GGY
I had a look, I have a 3 game membership and my son has one, was just looking for another seat for my wife, so it’s both worth it just for one game, I was going to have a look and it might be worth just getting another 3 game membership.
Due to work I don’t get to go to many unfortunately.

I had a look, I have a 3 game membership and my son has one, was just looking for another seat for my wife, so it’s both worth it just for one game, I was going to have a look and it might be worth just getting another 3 game membership.
Due to work I don’t get to go to many unfortunately.
What’s the 3 game GA worth and do you have to pay to reserve a seat?

With the 30% discount, my seats were $70.

Didn’t realise not having a membership this year how expensive the seats were, the seats I used to have cost about $120 to purchase a game which is ridiculous.

I won’t go to all games so I’ll just use this to cherry pick the games I want to go to. So far it’s Geelong, Brisbane, Essendon and Showdown. Might add Swans.

The beauty of this is more people around the ground will get the benefit of listening to me.

What’s the 3 game GA worth and do you have to pay to reserve a seat?

With the 30% discount, my seats were $70.

Didn’t realise not having a membership this year how expensive the seats were, the seats I used to have cost about $120 to purchase a game which is ridiculous.

I won’t go to all games so I’ll just use this to cherry pick the games I want to go to. So far it’s Geelong, Brisbane, Essendon and Showdown. Might add Swans.

The beauty of this is more people around the ground will get the benefit of listening to me.
Is 45 for 1 GA ticket or $120 for 3. And yes you have to pay to reserve a seat.
Can you use that $35 option to discount the rest of the ticket options?

Is 45 for 1 GA ticket or $120 for 3. And yes you have to pay to reserve a seat.
Can you use that $35 option to discount the rest of the ticket options?
I think it’s only off discounted seats.

How much does it cost to reserve a seat with GA?

I really like the $35 option and will do it next year. Can buy 4 tickets with the one $35 purchase, then just buy the games you want to go to at discounted rates with guaranteed without restrictions to designated areas if the seats are available. Can also go to more than 3 games.

I think it’s only off discounted seats.

How much does it cost to reserve a seat with GA?

I really like the $35 option and will do it next year. Can buy 4 tickets with the one $35 purchase, then just buy the games you want to go to at discounted rates with guaranteed without restrictions to designated areas if the seats are available. Can also go to more than 3 games.
I’m not sure as I already selected the Geelong game and got my tickets before I found out my son has his first training for the year.
What do you mean discounted seats?
Like individual games you have to buy through Ticketmaster or ticketek?

I’m not sure as I already selected the Geelong game and got my tickets before I found out my son has his first training for the year.
What do you mean discounted seats?
Like individual games you have to buy through Ticketmaster or ticketek?
Yes, you go on Ticketek and put in your barcode. It then applies the 30% discount to whatever tickets are available throughout the ground. There were seats available, generally mid way and higher of the eastern stand, depends on where you wanted to sit as to how high you had to go.

There were southern stand seats but I didn’t pay too much attention to it.

Also in another membership essential crow you could get 3 games in the western stand for $120 but unreserved seating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, you go on Ticketek and put in your barcode. It then applies the 30% discount to whatever tickets are available throughout the ground. There were seats available, generally mid way and higher of the eastern stand, depends on where you wanted to sit as to how high you had to go.

There were southern stand seats but I didn’t pay too much attention to it.

Also in another membership essential crow you could get 3 games in the western stand for $120 but unreserved seating.
Ah right so the 35 will probably be worth it then.
I didn’t realize the western stand had unreserved seating.

It does.

I have Essential Crows, and apart from being able to stand in front of the red bricks the rest of the ground is better.

If you are sitting on the Western side the drink/Food/Toilet facilities are further away than the East/Southern stands. With archaic design.

Western side is over rated. The group I go with like it though, as it is the "Members". And it is good for standing on the terrace/red brick area.

Ridley Bar was great, but that is now a private function room.

Taking a kid, Western Stand is crap.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It does.

I have Essential Crows, and apart from being able to stand in front of the red bricks the rest of the ground is better.

If you are sitting on the Western side the drink/Food/Toilet facilities are further away than the East/Southern stands. With archaic design.

Western side is over rated. The group I go with like it though, as it is the "Members". And it is good for standing on the terrace/red brick area.

Yeah im not a stander, im just keen to find out if GA has gone from the riverbank stand.

Yeah im not a stander, im just keen to find out if GA has gone from the riverbank stand.
I hope not.

I have sat up there when taking my son instead of Western side, for the reasons I mentioned.

Does seem that it is though, even though Ticketed suggests otherwise.

I hope not.

I have sat up there when taking my son instead of Western side, for the reasons I mentioned.

Does seem that it is though, even though Ticketed suggests otherwise.

Not only were they showing GA only up the other end, cat 4 was showing where GA normally is.

Yeah I reckon it’s a good deal. Will be interesting to see how popular it is. They released it after the members presale so some of the best seating wasn’t available. If they release it earlier it will be even better.

The individual tickets without the discount are ridiculously expensive, no wonder they don’t sell games out anymore.

Yeah limited reserve seating in western stand and there’s a waiting list.

Agree with Geoffa, food and drink outlets in the rest of the ground is heaps better for access and convenience. Plus having to get there really early to get a seat would suck.

My lad got a free GA family pass from an Auskick visit to his school / vacation care late last year\.
Planning on using it for the Ess game, but not sure if it'll work (having never bought GA before...and not knowing if it'll sell out).
Can't seem to get confirmation and actual tickets from the free family pass until the week of the game though...
If they're not Riverbank seats, I prob won't bother

My lad got a free GA family pass from an Auskick visit to his school / vacation care late last year\.
Planning on using it for the Ess game, but not sure if it'll work (having never bought GA before...and not knowing if it'll sell out).
Can't seem to get confirmation and actual tickets from the free family pass until the week of the game though...
If they're not Riverbank seats, I prob won't bother
I’ll let you know Friday. I’m heading along.

It does.

You stand in front of the red seats in the Western Stand?

It does.

Phil Ridings bar? I used to borrow a members ticket years ago and go stand in here. Bar and toilets right behind you. Is it private now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back