Preview Changes: R16 vs North Melbourne, Saturday July 1, 1.15pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

How many UNFORCED changes will we make?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t if we’re waiting for Sloane to hit 250 before reducing his role

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

It's good that they finally see that Sholl is a liability, but it is ridiculous how long it took them to see this.

This is the exact pattern that has happened 3 years running with no real improvement.

The guy just isn't built for AFL.

Murphy was as bad, if not worse than Sholl last week. I decent game every 5 or 6 weeks is just not good enough. He is a limited player and when the heat gets turned up, he goes into dumb chasing mode where he runs around like crazy but is always second to the ball and then he's so puffed he just turns the ball over when he gets it.

These guys are not talented.

Talent doesn't just perform on their terms, when the conditions suit them.

It's good that they finally see that Sholl is a liability, but it is ridiculous how long it took them to see this.

This is the exact pattern that has happened 3 years running with no real improvement.

Murphy was as bad, if not worse than Sholl last week. I decent game every 5 or 6 weeks is just not good enough. He is a limited player and when the heat gets turned up, he goes into dumb chasing mode where he runs around like crazy but is always second to the ball and then he's so puffed he just turns the ball over when he gets it.

I largely agree, but I reckon we'd be a better side if we swapped Murphy into the stoppage rotations in place of Keays and Sloane. Keays when 'tagging' I can kind of understand, although he's not good at it.

McAdam should replace Murphy soon.

Sorry mate, they didn't realise Sholl is a liability. He's the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree Soligo is wasted outside

He’s very natural in and around traffic

But main thing I got from watching that live is our young guys are just a little too young to compete all day at that level in mid and Obvs Keays / sloane aren’t Pendles and Adam’s etc …. Even so it’s not as if our midfield got flogged , it was pretty close to evens on day thanks to Dawson / Laird

We need an experienced reinforcement from somewhere if we want to challenge next year and obviously continued development of our youth which I’m confident in (but might take 2-3 years to get closer to their peaks )
Very good point.

For all the chest beating about Sloane playing in the middle, a key reason is just how young our next tier are.

Rachele, Sog and Pedlar are our future with Dawson in the middle. Second year players.

Seeing Rachele with 18 CBAs is great though.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very good point.

For all the chest beating about Sloane playing in the middle, a key reason is just how young our next tier are.

Rachele, Sog and Pedlar are our future with Dawson in the middle. Second year players.

Seeing Rachele with 18 CBAs is great though.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Murph or Ned would be no worse than Sloane at stoppages and both potentially have a future. Sloane's only present and future is making us a lesser 22 than we need to be.

Back