Preview Changes: R4 vs Fremantle, Saturday April 8, 1.15pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

McHenry??? Hahahahahah you’ve got to be kidding me. We’re still wasting games on this clogger.

Also, Pedlar was suspended for that tackle?? Seriously??
In the match committee's eyes Pedlar got the week for having the wrong guernsey on. Wouldn't have even been sighted at another club.

Bruh, you posts are as negative as Southerntakeover and pity about B.Crouch's serious hamstring and groin injuries meant your call about him was right lol.

Great, I've acquired the world's dumbest stalker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week's selection is the really interesting one.

McAdam, Pedlar and likely Fog all to come back in. Maybe Berry as well. Five day break also.

Should definitely be no gold passes.

Next week's selection is the really interesting one.

McAdam, Pedlar and likely Fog all to come back in. Maybe Berry as well. Five day break also.

Should definitely be no gold passes.
Walsh back in next week for the blues. We need Berry back in and playing well. Pedlar and McAdam straight back in for Ned and probably one of either Murphy/Sholl/Jones. Hopefully Fogarty fit as well. I will be watching closely to see how Butts plays this week. If he turns in another bad game they need to give Keane a shot. I think what's complicating things with Butts is that they are negotiating a contract renewal with him. Apparently 3 years. Maybe they are reluctant to drop him again until the contract is signed. I would only offer 2, especially if we are targetting another KPD through the trade which we should be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back