Preview Changes: R18 vs GWS, Saturday July 15th, 7.10pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

How many unforced changes will we make?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would send Keays to Kelly, especially with no Green to worry about. Otherwise, stick him on Whitfield at half back.
Think we need to seriously consider it as he does the midfield damage.

No excuses at home.

We just need to play close attention Kelly as he usually burns us.

Also, as I said prior to round 1, Max on Greene please. Hinge & Worrell to double team where needed.
Early season Kelly was playing as an inside MID, and torching it ......last 3-4 weeks he's been on the WING and been so-so

Losing Green, will see Kelly revert to his best role, inside MID ......don't tag him, and he'll burn us

Early season Kelly was playing as an inside MID, and torching it ......last 3-4 weeks he's been on the WING as been so-so

Losing Green, will see Kelly revert to his best role, inside MID ......don't tag him, and he'll burn us
Wasn’t Green the one who killed us in round 1? Don’t remember Kelly and I think he went off injured at some point anyway? Coniglio is also in very good form

Wasn’t Green the one who killed us in round 1? Don’t remember Kelly and I think he went off injured at some point anyway? Coniglio is also in very good form
Yes Green early ......he's run out of gas the last 3 weeks, tiring

Cogs & Kelly certainly the two threats .....wouldn't surprise to see Keays on Cogs

Kelly was dominating before he got concussed. We tried to play Keays on him, which did nothing. When Kelly went off, Cogs was on fire and we tried to play Keays on him, which did nothing.

Kelly was dominating before he got concussed. We tried to play Keays on him, which did nothing. When Kelly went off, Cogs was on fire and we tried to play Keays on him, which did nothing.
So what your saying is Dawson head to head with Kelly & Laird with Cogs.

Sounds like Nicks had a good chat with Leon Cameron this week. Nick's said that Leon discussed how gws beat us and why they are confident when they play us. Sounds like Nicks got some good benefit out of the conversation. Now we just need to implement it. It sounds like the start was the main focus to get on top of us first quarter.

Sounds like Nicks had a good chat with Leon Cameron this week. Nick's said that Leon discussed how gws beat us and why they are confident when they play us. Sounds like Nicks got some good benefit out of the conversation. Now we just need to implement it. It sounds like the start was the main focus to get on top of us first quarter.
Wonder if Cameron point out players they weren’t of any concern,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Green was the POD in R1 .......Jelly / Cogs the ones to stop ......Keays is a perfect match-up for Cogs, Dawson to Jelly

What constitutes a successful tag? Completely shutting an opposition player out of the game? Or just playing head to head, limiting their impact and doing damage going the other way? I don't think Keays has ever done the former, he's definitely done the latter.

Against Brisbane he played on Neale who had a pretty quiet start but ended up with a solid game with 26 touches. Keays got 28 and a goal. I think Keays was on top early on but Neale probably had the better of it marginally over the whole game. Good game for Keays too though.

Against Gold Coast Keays played on Rowell who got 15 touches, 10 clearances and a goal. Keays had 25 touches and 2 goals. Both players got coaches votes I think, but that was Rowell's second lowest possession count for the year and Keays was close to the Crows best.

Against Carlton Keays played a defensive forward role on Saad, who had 17 touches, which is a little lower than his normal output. Keays kicked three goals.

In each case Keays had a good game for Adelaide and the player he was on was down on their usual level of accumulation/impact they have other weeks. Whether these constitute successful tags is in the eye of the beholder, I'd say.

Seems you’re lacking in a sense of humour as well as basic comprehension.

Never have I said I can coach better than a career coach but I can identify basic errors, I’ve followed football closely for longer than you’ve been born I reckon.

I haven’t liked to reply to your posts, the lack of insight is excruciating, but there have been some that I’ve picked up on, not all so don’t flatter yourself.

And the problem with numpties like you is you’re prone to exaggerate to try and frame your argument “think your better than a career coach” “everyone knows nothing at the club” “the players selected are s**t”. No one has suggested any of these things, the fact you’ve had to make them up is quite pathetic, all because some of us like to use our brains and actually critique how we are going rather than be a cheerleader.

It can still be fun if you don’t take any criticisms of the club personally, especially when they are valid.
How was McAdams game? Which one of his 3 possessions was the highlight you reckon? Where was all that pressure he was going to bring. At least mchenry got the ******* ball

How was McAdams game? Which one of his 3 possessions was the highlight you reckon? Where was all that pressure he was going to bring. At least mchenry got the ******* ball
You wanted him in to by memory, so what’s that tell you? First game back, you’re a harsh judge. But good to see I’m in your thoughts.

As for the mods who deleted my other reply, soft.

Back