Analysis Adelaide’s Game Plan (or lack thereof)

Remove this Banner Ad

We are playing the worst brand of football I can remember from any team in a long time.

It's not even the usual bottom 4 slop of bad players struggling.

It's deliberate awful slow s**t unskilled unclear trash and it's ON PURPOSE
I can handle losing, but when it’s a struggle to even score a goal we’re unwatchable.

It was only 10 points early in the last, might as well have been 10 goals.

I can handle losing, but when it’s a struggle to even score a goal we’re unwatchable.

It was only 10 points early in the last, might as well have been 10 goals.
Yeah Nicks said we were in the game but you could tell from how we were playing we weren't going to get close to kicking a goal

Players aren't working hard enough and when they do, they work into the same spots.

Saw multiple instances of two players both going for the same mark then stuffing it up

Either the players are confused as to what the game plan is, communication is poor or the game plan just sucks
Agree with this. It's not just marking but ground balls as well. How often we have three going for the ball only for it to slip out to a spare opposition player to run away with it.

Think this was a problem last year as well but was offset by our attacking style and quick movements meaning we were scoring highly when we did get the ball.

Can’t wait for us to roll out our new game plan out against west coast. We might keep them to scoring 2 goals whilst we score 3.

That’s a percentage booster of 150%.

Go Nicksey!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back