Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
Richmond v Essendon (Dreamtime at the G)
Venue: MCG, 7.20pm
Broadcast: Channel 7
Weather: 16° Mostly Sunny

#Fletch400

Very hard to tip. I am suprised the Tigers are starting favourites. Surly ess lift for Fletcher. Chairing him off a loser would be ordinary.

Build them up to tear them down Bill?

I just found something out.

Some halfwit decided it would be a good idea to have another game on tonight - Adelaide vs Fremantle.

Half the country won't even get to see this game or milestone. What a joke epecially since Dream time at the G is the showcase game of the Indigenous round.

Channel Seven should at least have the Dreamtime game on Seven Mate here in SA or WA.

Some halfwit decided it would be a good idea to have another game on tonight - Adelaide vs Fremantle.

Half the country won't even get to see this game or milestone. What a joke epecially since Dream time at the G is the showcase game of the Indigenous round.

Channel Seven should at least have the Dreamtime game on Seven Mate here in SA or WA.

The AFL was supposed to wait for Fletcher's 400th and cancel all other games that clash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AFL was supposed to wait for Fletcher's 400th and cancel all other games that clash?

Not what I meant.

Dreamtime at the G is the showcase game of the indigenous round. They shouldn't have scheduled another game at all, especially an interstate one.

So we have two states that miss out on this because Adelaide (SA) and Freo (WA) are on tonight as well

Not what I meant.

Dreamtime at the G is the showcase game of the indigenous round. They shouldn't have scheduled another game at all, especially an interstate one.

So we have two states that miss out on this because Adelaide (SA) and Freo (WA) are on tonight as well
To be fair, I'd rather watch Adelaide vs Freo anyway. Essendon vs Richmond will probably be a snore fest and I prefer watching better teams play, regardless of Anzac Day, Easter Monday, the Queen's birthday blah blah blah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, I'd rather watch Adelaide vs Freo anyway. Essendon vs Richmond will probably be a snore fest and I prefer watching better teams play, regardless of Anzac Day, Easter Monday, the Queen's birthday blah blah blah.

Probably right. However, I'll be there with 80,000 other people snoring away....;)

If it was Port playing and they were bumped from the main broadcast or not even shown at all I'm sure your tune would change.

Seven don't own the rights to show both Saturday night games. End of story.

Lol - no. I don't care for this game and would probably rather watch Adelaide and Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back