AFL 2015, Round 9 - Richmond v Essendon, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This is really stupid stuff from Tigers.

If I was coach I'd be filthy at them.

Really felt like an irrelevant game between two irrelevant sides... How on earth did they manage to get 83k along?

I'll take the win, but not much else from that game.

Happy with holding on and we seem to be playing with more confidence in general. Turnovers, particularly at half-forward are a big problem and need immediate rectification.

Clapping Fletcher off. He is nothing to the Tigers.
They do it for retiring players - it happens a bit. It would have been organised before the game. I thought it was good - especially with the Richmond theme song belting out in the back ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do it for retiring players - it happens a bit. It would have been organised before the game. I thought it was good - especially with the Richmond theme song belting out in the back ground.

Don't like it.

Essendon have no one to blame but themselves for losing that game, Richmond iced their Sodas, The Dons didn't...

Not sure I'd want Jake Carlisle to re-sign if I was a Bombers fan. That was pitiful tonight.

Hawkers, have a lie down mate.

The game is losing it's mongrel.

If you want to show respect and say well done then send him some flowers during the week. I personally wouldn't. I couldn't care less what a player on another team is doing.

The game is losing it's mongrel.

If you want to show respect and say well done then send him some flowers during the week. I personally wouldn't. I couldn't care less what a player on another team is doing.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back