Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously all players will have a fair degree of cockiness in them and is probably needed, but there is a difference between cockiness and being a complete flog. To me Fasolo up until now has been too cocky for this own good. If his attitude doesn't change he will never reach his full potential. Yes the last few weeks have been promising, but a couple of good games does not make a career.

Cockiness can make the player, too much cockiness can ruin one as well.

Same way you have been assessing the personality of Darcy Moore, from afar. To me Daisy always had a bit of figjam about himself. The way he left the club (not the fact that he did) just proved it.

I thought he left because of his Relationship with MM and Scum Offering him Stupid Money

Obviously all players will have a fair degree of cockiness in them and is probably needed, but there is a difference between cockiness and being a complete flog. To me Fasolo up until now has been too cocky for this own good. If his attitude doesn't change he will never reach his full potential. Yes the last few weeks have been promising, but a couple of good games does not make a career.

Well - What I have heard and read. Moore seems to know what that Balance is

Agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect swing man.
If we can get Reid fully fit and both him and Moore in the side we can have one at each end and they can rotate each quarter hahaha difficult for opposition match ups.

Not that difficult. The opposition CHB goes to one of them in the first quarter, a d then the other in the next quarter...

The only way it is difficult is if you all of a sudden put both up there for a bit.

Not that difficult. The opposition CHB goes to one of them in the first quarter, a d then the other in the next quarter...

The only way it is difficult is if you all of a sudden put both up there for a bit.

Alot of players play differently, some are quicker than others and some are better marks than others.
Some are left footers and some are right footers.
Depending on how drastic the differences are I dare say its not too easy.

In terms of playing both up forward I think this could be done for short stints, even with Cloke and White in the side.
But only to catch the opposition off guard.

Alot of players play differently, some are quicker than others and some are better marks than others.
Some are left footers and some are right footers.
Depending on how drastic the differences are I dare say its not too easy.

In terms of playing both up forward I think this could be done for short stints, even with Cloke and White in the side.
But only to catch the opposition off guard.

Yeah but Reid and Moore will be the more similar of kpf styles, and would the second best forward anyway (as the best will always go to Cloke regardless of who is our second forward). I'm also not sure preferred kicking foot has much influence on match ups.

It really concerns me when we rate young player so highly, Moore, Grundy, Shaz etc.
I prefer to have our eggs in Moore than one basket that is why I get excited when we see an Abbott, Marsh, DeGoey etc doing well.

What is wrong with us Rating a Kid so Highly?

Club don't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back