Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should expect they won't make it.

Untill they at least play 50 AFL Games?
No not saying that but I (this is just me), don't like to put star on young players until they have played a few (10) games at a consistent level.
Okay to get excited as to their potential but again, for me, not to expect too much too soon with their young bodies.

No not saying that but I (this is just me), don't like to put star on young players until they have played a few (10) games at a consistent level.
Okay to get excited as to their potential but again, for me, not to expect too much too soon with their young bodies.

Well that Happens with your 1st Round Picks. That it’s bit hard not to get Excited about them. Higher the Pick the Worse.

I agree that people(Me Included) can expect to much too Early but you can see why people do it though. Media can not make that Easy as well

It really concerns me when we rate young player so highly, Moore, Grundy, Shaz etc.
I prefer to have our eggs in Moore than one basket that is why I get excited when we see an Abbott, Marsh, DeGoey etc doing well.
12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950ddab1952d95037fcb0c754fc.jpg

Played like someone who been playing and Training all year as a Defender but Competed very well and never gave up.

Did not even play Full Qtrs in the 3 he Played

Has amazing Forward Pressure for someone just about 200cm's

Well that Happens with your 1st Round Picks. That it’s bit hard not to get Excited about them. Higher the Pick the Worse.

I agree that people(Me Included) can expect to much too Early but you can see why people do it though. Media can not make that Easy as well

Im not expecting much tonight. 4 goals, 12 marks and a rising star nomination would be nice though

You have to love his love for the club. My tip. He won't get many possessions but the ones he does get will excite us

Yeah, That what I am expected. He won’t get a Heap but what he does will show his Massive his Potential he has.

He will benefit by playing alongside Cloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he did a Good Job in his Debut game playing against the Best side in the Comp.

He had a some good leads that went Un-Awarded because we pretty much kicked to Cloke Nearly every single time.

I keep him in next week and see what he can improve on against a Weaker side

Thought he did a Good Job in his Debut game playing against the Best side in the Comp.

He had a some good leads that went Un-Awarded because we pretty much kicked to Cloke Nearly every single time.

It was very special seeing the number 30 out there again.

The only good thing he showed was the ability to work hard and some courage and determination. His actually football ability was not showed at all since he hardly touched it. But I don't care at this stage as debuts are a bit of a mixed bag. Some do well some do badly. Keep him in for next week.

The only good thing he showed was the ability to work hard and some courage and determination. His actually football ability was not showed at all since he hardly touched it. But I don't care at this stage as debuts are a bit of a mixed bag. Some do well some do badly. Keep him in for next week.

The Ball never went near him and IF it did Fasolo took the Mark.

Moore could of Kicked 2 Goals IF Fasolo did not get in his way

Too skinny. Let's not do a jack watts and play him before his time. Back to the vfl and the gym over summer. Hes going to be a star.

Might be but He kept going all night when he was on and did not go in is Shell like Watts does.

But it did Look with Moore at the Moment it was Kid vs Men

Might be but He kept going all night when he was on and did not go in is Shell like Watts does.

But it did Look with Moore at the Moment it was Kid vs Men

It's pretty simple. Hes not ready. He was promoted off the back of a six kick game in the vfl....worst still against the same opponent who git a good look at him.

It's pretty simple. Hes not ready. He was promoted off the back of a six kick game in the vfl....worst still against the same opponent who git a good look at him.

Think Moore did lot better against Spanger this week then last week.

So leave Moore in the VFL for rest of the Season and even maybe next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back