Rumour Watson to retire

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate Essendon and I do with a passion. I do have the upmost respect for Watson, he is a deadest gun and it would be shame to see him retire now

3 years ago and it's a long time in football. He got 17 brownlow votes in 2013 and missed 4 weeks with a broken collarbone. He missed over 10 weeks in 2014 and got still got 8 votes.

Alleged drugs didn't teach Jobe how to make good decisions with the football.
No you are dead right about drugs They did not teach him I give credit where credit is due. But they did allow him to come back and play after only a 4 week spell from a broken collar bone when the standard time for any bone break is around 6 weeks. Funny that !!!! I am hearing Jobe will be a late starter in this years Melbourne Cup. With all the leaks about what Danks wanted to test on the players, refresh my memory was horse and drugs mentioned in the same sentence? , That is simply deplorable don't you think

3 years ago and it's a long time in football. He got 17 brownlow votes in 2013 and missed 4 weeks with a broken collarbone. He missed over 10 weeks in 2014 and got still got 8 votes.

Alleged drugs didn't teach him how to make good decisions with the football.

I am still amazed it took him only 4 weeks to recover from a broken collarbone. That is a 8 week injury. I wonder how jobe developed such regenerative healing properties ? Must be just good genetics

No you are dead right about drugs They did not teach him I give credit where credit is due. But they did allow him to come back and play after only a 4 week spell from a broken collar bone when the standard time for any bone break is around 6 weeks. Funny that !!!! I am hearing Jobe will be a late starter in this years Melbourne Cup. With all the leaks about what Danks wanted to test on the players, refresh my memory was horse and drugs mentioned in the same sentence? , That is simply deplorable don't you think

I am still amazed it took him only 4 weeks to recover from a broken collarbone. That is a 8 week injury. I wonder how jobe developed such regenerative healing properties ? Must be just good genetics

The expected layoff for a clean collar bone break is 4-6 weeks. It was quoted on the day he did it and the day after that he was expected to miss a month. He came back on schedule, not ridiculously early.

The expected layoff for a clean collar bone break is 4-6 weeks. It was quoted on the day he did it and the day after that he was expected to miss a month. He came back on schedule, not ridiculously early.

I agree, I don't think EFC would risk him at this point in time if he was under a cloud. Why would they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm are you reading from a publication that was printed by te Essendon football I am not doctor but a quick google on the net comes up with 6 to 8 weeks as the stadnard time to recover http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/broken-collarbone/Pages/introduction.aspx This is just on example of many. Research it yourself

He'll retire and then be given a plum job in the media, perhaps a whole TV show for him & his dad, with a snappy title:

The Two Watsons
Watson & Watson
Watson's Anatomy
etc etc

pmsl at watson and watson

MV5BMjA2NDQwODE5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcxMzUzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back