Rumour Treloar considering a move to the Suns (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Seems this one has re-emerged again on the eve of the trade period. He's close with Dunkley who moved to Brisbane this year and had an awesome year at the Lions and Treloar's wife is of course still based in Queensland with his daughter where she's plays professional netball for the Firebirds. I'd imagine Damien Hardwick would have been a factor in it too.

Anyone else hearing these whispers?

Without getting someone all up in arms and offended, does anybody else think it's odd that his wife and kid live in QLD whilst he's in VIC. I feel sorry for him. Must be really hard. Seems like somebody is going to have to sacrifice something and it's not going to be his wife by the looks.

Without getting someone all up in arms and offended, does anybody else think it's odd that his wife and kid live in QLD whilst he's in VIC. I feel sorry for him. Must be really hard. Seems like somebody is going to have to sacrifice something and it's not going to be his wife by the looks.
odd?

plenty of people do fifo.

half the campaigners on this site reckon they have girlfriends from Canada.

No idea about the rumours, I'm still trying to work out if he has eyebrows or not
I worked with a bloke for years and wondered why he struck me as funny looking.
Wasn’t until someone else mentioned it, he had no eyebrows.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs keen to create some cap space given massive Naughton deal and ugle hagan out of contract end of 24. Already massive offers on the table for him from pies and swans, so dogs need to find some cash. They are very keen to move treloar on if possible, and have also heard whispers that macrae is avail for the right deal. Source says macrae not happy at being played out of position all year and is open to the right move

Why should it be?

Collingwood did a good thing, sent him away to get smashed in a GF, then win one themselves

Lulz
The Treloar trade will always be an ugly stain on our history, no matter what happened in the future. But in terms of what it did for the club - if the Lumumba saga was the off-field unravelling, this was the on field equivalent. It went a long way to ridding of Eddie, Buckley and Walsh.

The Treloar trade will always be an ugly stain on our history, no matter what happened in the future. But in terms of what it did for the club - if the Lumumba saga was the off-field unravelling, this was the on field equivalent. It went a long way to ridding of Eddie, Buckley and Walsh.

It certainly generated huge change, and while it was tough in the short term, the results for now and the future are outstanding.

Dogs keen to create some cap space given massive Naughton deal and ugle hagan out of contract end of 24. Already massive offers on the table for him from pies and swans, so dogs need to find some cash. They are very keen to move treloar on if possible, and have also heard whispers that macrae is avail for the right deal. Source says macrae not happy at being played out of position all year and is open to the right move
What sources we talking here? The ones on the shelf at your local IGA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back