Scandal Please don't let this be Collingwood again - AFL investigating nudes

Remove this Banner Ad

How would you feel if a full-frontal nude of you was released but no one knows it's you because your face is not visible?

I know a guy who, with a girlfriend (now wife!), posted a video to a very popular website. Neither are identifiable (though there is a match of AFL football playing in the background that can be heard if the volume is turned right up!) and it hit a tremendous high of 58% at its peak. They got it deleted after a few months.

I've shared sporting club showers with him and he's a show-er not a grower. I was expecting more and was a bit disappointed.

Also, what's the Lachie Keeffe video? I don't think I've ever heard about it?

Not completely sure about the legals of posting a list of names since it isn't accusing them of a crime but generally it is seen as fairly poor form to publish victims' details when they aren't public knowledge.
True, will just have to do generalizations. Like the Eagles player on there doing the full glute spread giving a full view. Doesn't surprise me there are some weirdo's playing footy, all locked in their own bubble.

Any truth about the leaker, being a ex-blues/Brisbane players daughter lmao

With the way AI fakes are going, every semi famous person will have AI generated nudes out there on the internet in the future.
Look at the bright side.

You can now and do anything, and people will believe that the weird stuff is just “AI Generated”.

Quoting Season 22 GIF by Law & Order

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (Nah, it wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a guy who, with a girlfriend (now wife!), posted a video to a very popular website. Neither are identifiable (though there is a match of AFL football playing in the background that can be heard if the volume is turned right up!) and it hit a tremendous high of 58% at its peak. They got it deleted after a few months.

I've shared sporting club showers with him and he's a show-er not a grower. I was expecting more and was a bit disappointed.

The said popular website used to be full of that kind of stuff

There is a lot to unpack here

Please confirm it was Derwayne on commentary!

With the way AI fakes are going, every semi famous person will have AI generated nudes out there on the internet in the future.
Bailey Smith had a full body nude photo released a couple of years ago and it looked 100% real. Turns out it was a computer generated image and he shared the real photo that they had used and altered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back