Scandal Sydney Stack......again

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. And Jeremy Howe is the best player in the comp because he has the best highlight tape.

Best that you quit whilst you are behind.
Enjoy your time on a thread of an ex-AFL Indigenous footballer who grew up on the streets. Hope you're having a good laugh.

Enjoy your time on a thread of an ex-AFL Indigenous footballer who grew up on the streets. Hope you're having a good laugh.
Clearly do not wish any ill will on Stack, and really hope that he can sort himself out.

I am laughing at how ridiculously over the top you were at the time.

Trying to deflect it as getting some sort of enjoyment at his predicament is disappointing on your behalf.

Let me make it perfectly clear. I am laughing at you.

So it’s running a red while over the limit without a licence in an unregistered vehicle.

The drink driving is no good but it’s not crime of century really is it?
Unless you take into account the sheer amount of red flags (red light, over the limit, no licence, unregistered vehicle, no insurance).

Does he need to hit and kill a family to make it a crime worthy of your indignation? Sounds like a distinct possibility if the police hadn't nabbed him.

Clearly do not wish any ill will on Stack, and really hope that he can sort himself out.

I am laughing at how ridiculously over the top you were at the time.

Trying to deflect it as getting some sort of enjoyment at his predicament is disappointing on your behalf.

Let me make it perfectly clear. I am laughing at you.

Let it go. He was a high risk, high reward selection. Played a few good games, just wasn't to be.

I would send you Walsh's 2019 highlights reel but it goes for a long, long time.

Once again I hope that Sydney can get his act together and find the things that are important to him in the rest of his life.

I also hope that you learn not to get carried away in the future and not make ridiculous predictions and comparisons about young players with long roads ahead of them. Your posting today suggests that you won't.

Let it go. He was a high risk, high reward selection. Played a few good games, just wasn't to be.

I would send you Walsh's 2019 highlights reel but it goes for a long, long time.

Once again I hope that Sydney can get his act together and find the things that are important to him in the rest of his life.

I also hope that you learn not to get carried away in the future and not make ridiculous predictions and comparisons about young players with long roads ahead of them. Your posting today suggests that you won't.
Walsh's highlight reel isn't that flash, he's more of an accumulator like Craig Bradley.

Walsh's highlight reel isn't that flash, he's more of an accumulator like Craig Bradley.
You do realise that in his young career that Sam Walsh has won the rising star, won mark of the year and come 4th in a brownlow?

Highlite reels are even less relevant as a barometer of falsnt than champion data.

Would be horrible if he only ended up as good as Craig Bradley who was an out and out champion.

Unless you take into account the sheer amount of red flags (red light, over the limit, no licence, unregistered vehicle, no insurance).

Does he need to hit and kill a family to make it a crime worthy of your indignation? Sounds like a distinct possibility if the police hadn't nabbed him.

All he’s done is confirm he is among the thousand of idiots each day who drink and drive. I already knew the guy was an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just LOL. You truly are a special poster

It must take effort to be so consistently wrong and offer so many s**t tier opinions. I hope you never leave this site!

Should have a good career as a stunt driver after this.

And Aristotle… it’s ok your club drafted a dick head. All clubs do. At any moment in time all clubs have one seriously talented player that couldn’t get a job as a garbo in real life. Most fail in footy too, but some become legends of the game. For every Gaz snr there are 100 Stacks. Maybe even 1000.

Should have a good career as a stunt driver after this.

And Aristotle… it’s ok your club drafted a dick head. All clubs do. At any moment in time all clubs have one seriously talented player that couldn’t get a job as a garbo in real life. Most fail in footy too, but some become legends of the game. For every Gaz snr there are 100 Stacks. Maybe even 1000.
He's not a dickhead, he's got mental health issues due to growing up on the streets in different houses with no parent figures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back