Discussion Universal Template Thread - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There'd have to be better templates than that now for PS. For starters, the graphic is tiny as it's specifically made for Football Manager, and the template itself hasn't been updated since ~2009

That is the stock standard football design template, others have been tried but it has always reverted back to that template.

I also like shorts and socks. I know some people don't care, but I feel like shorts and socks are pretty vital to a soccer kit.

As I have mentioned before they really don't exist with shorts and socks. Football (Soccer) kit designers don't really care about the shorts and socks when it comes to the designs. It is all about the shirts.

Scorch, my next suggestion would be trying sportslogos.net

There are not many templates on there either.

-------------------

Basically all the really good templates for football and rugby are not shared by the owners/creators, thus there are few templates available and even fewer that are any good.

The ss series is the number one for the general designers, it may be small and designed for Football Manager, but it is always the most up to date and relevant template going around.

That is the stock standard football design template, others have been tried but it has always reverted back to that template.

As I have mentioned before they really don't exist with shorts and socks. Football (Soccer) kit designers don't really care about the shorts and socks when it comes to the designs. It is all about the shirts.

There are not many templates on there either.

Basically all the really good templates for football and rugby are not shared by the owners/creators, thus there are few templates available and even fewer that are any good.

The ss series is the number one for the general designers, it may be small and designed for Football Manager, but it is always the most up to date and relevant template going around.

Eh, I probably don't care enough to make my own. I just wanted to play around with a few variations on the Villa kit prior to our kit being released. Thanks anyway

Eh, I probably don't care enough to make my own. I just wanted to play around with a few variations on the Villa kit prior to our kit being released. Thanks anyway

No problems, the ss is still a great template and if the CCRC didn't require shorts and socks I would be using it without any hesitation.

Stewart2Austin, just wondering which El Scorcho template you've posted in the New Resource thread? I'm not on the computer and so cannot check but I'll give you a heads up (as I've done a few times on this board) that I've edited it to add some of Cannavo's collars and their relevant stitching patterns. It's in this thread a few pages back.

Well, I said I would complete it, and complete it I have. Using El_Scorcho's template, I have added sleeves to make it a Rugby Template. As with my previous edit, I have included updated stitching for the template and multiple collars. There are no designs other than sidepanels on this, so as to give you full rein. Enjoy...
El Scorcho Rugby 2.png

Link is here

Last edited:
I'm gonna nitpick here, but that's a mix of the BLK and CCC stitching. The sleeves are BLK, the collar is CCC.

Very good job otherwise.
Actually the sleeves are ISC. I traced them off a Canberra Raiders jersey. And as I said, multiple collars. Therefore, you can mix and match to whatever you'd like. But thank you mate. Good pick up

Actually the sleeves are ISC. I traced them off a Canberra Raiders jersey. And as I said, multiple collars. Therefore, you can mix and match to whatever you'd like. But thank you mate. Good pick up
The ISC sleeves are different. Notice that there is no stitching that goes directly to the underarm, the stitching ends half way into the sleeve

Using El_Scorcho's template, I have added sleeves to make it a Rugby Template.

The ISC sleeves are different. Notice that there is no stitching that goes directly to the underarm, the stitching ends half way into the sleeve

It was a rough drawing? :p Haha. To be honest, I drew the ISC sleeves, and then drew stitching as I saw fit. So its a frankenstinian combination of lots of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks great B-Ryce!

I traced the ISC template that akkaps posted, but I used a different collar and Adidas branding

WtMfWR8.png

I've also added shading that I didn't have when I was doing my SARL portfolio.

Looks great B-Ryce!

I traced the ISC template that akkaps posted, but I used a different collar and Adidas branding

WtMfWR8.png

I've also added shading that I didn't have when I was doing my SARL portfolio.
Telling you right now that if you and me go head to head, 1) you'll probably beat me, 2) we pretty much have the exact same colour scheme.

Well, I said I would complete it, and complete it I have. Using El_Scorcho's template, I have added sleeves to make it a Rugby Template. As with my previous edit, I have included updated stitching for the template and multiple collars. There are no designs other than sidepanels on this, so as to give you full rein. Enjoy...
View attachment 147816

Link is here
Hey, I downloaded the template and found that it doesn't have sleeves...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back