Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
back on topic..... Treloar!
Meet...

Kitchen20sink.jpg

Word is that he has told mates at the club that he'll be coming to Vic with no preference. Every Vic club is making a play and it'll become a bidding war

Word is that he has told mates at the club that he'll be coming to Vic with no preference. Every Vic club is making a play and it'll become a bidding war

Well we are done then. No preference means Saints, Blues, Dees and *shudder* drug cheats in the box seat.

The bonus with the druggies tho is Dodoro will offer up Kavanagh and Pears and their fans will be shocked when GWS do not accept that offer as it is by far the best.

Depends if that is a financial bidding war or a draft pick bidding war. I'd suggest he's more interested in the cash going in his own pocket, not who gives GWS the most in a trade. Also I'm sure it won't be purely financial, will he really want to go to somewhere like Essendon and not win a game for the next 3 years?

What's Treloars situation? out of contract? How are we supposed to get him when we have no currency?? :p wishful thinking

What's Treloars situation? out of contract? How are we supposed to get him when we have no currency?? :p wishful thinking
Out of contract, but not a free agent
So will need to trade for him, but if he nominates us as the club he wants to go to then we'll be in the box seat to land him for a reasonable trade

Out of contract, but not a free agent
So will need to trade for him, but if he nominates us as the club he wants to go to then we'll be in the box seat to land him for a reasonable trade

That's what I thought. If we finish middle of the table, what could we possibly have to offer GWS that would be considered a good trade?

That's what I thought. If we finish middle of the table, what could we possibly have to offer GWS that would be considered a good trade?
Doesn't really matter if he picks the club he wants to go to, Ryder probably deserved a Top 10 pick when going to Port, but they didn't have one so they could only offer up 17 & 37.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Carlton and Essendon are no chance. North are no good either. Melbourne and Doggies have plenty of young mids so not sure if they would keen and Dogs need KPP. I think it would be out of us, Collingwood, Hawthorn and St Kilda.
We just need yo keep winning and offer a long term deal and he will want to come to us....lets hope!

Well we are done then. No preference means Saints, Blues, Dees and *shudder* drug cheats in the box seat.

The bonus with the druggies tho is Dodoro will offer up Kavanagh and Pears and their fans will be shocked when GWS do not accept that offer as it is by far the best.
he'd surely choose a future Premiership contender given that GWS have been gifted premierships in the not too distant future. of the Bolded Clubs Saints would be only Club he'd consider based on that

he'd surely choose a future Premiership contender given that GWS have been gifted premierships in the not too distant future. of the Bolded Clubs Saints would be only Club he'd consider based on that

It really depends on what was meant by

If it means who throws the most cash then it'll be Collingwood.

If its who can satisfy GWS the most then the 4 teams i mentioned have the best picks.

It really depends on what was meant by

If it means who throws the most cash then it'll be Collingwood.

If its who can satisfy GWS the most then the 4 teams i mentioned have the best picks.

I have it on good authority Treloar is out. Going to which ever Melbourne club offers us the best deal.
He's told a couple of players close to him. I've heard it through a close family member of one of those players.

Did say that he has a preference of club but will go to the club that offers us the best deal out of loyalty to the foundation players and the Lamberts.
Every Melbourne club in is in play.

From the GWS board.

I think his preference is the Pies and app we've offered around 750K, now this has come out so who knows what will happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back