Elimination Final Crowd vs lol norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those three minnows have won 16 of the 34 premierships on offer since Bruce Monteath came off the bench to hold up Richmonds last peice of silverwear. The lowest Ethiad crowd for a game between Carlton and Hawthorn prior to Friday was 45,000 which indicates extenuating circumstances at play. Essendon are having a terrible year and Port have next to no supporters in this city. Neither crowd was surprising. Crowd sizes are obviously considered of the utmost importance for Tiger fans. They have had nothing else to celebrate for 34 years beside breaking their own membership tally records. They even have post topics like this.
says the guy posting in this thread :drunk:

Those three minnows have won 16 of the 34 premierships on offer since Bruce Monteath came off the bench to hold up Richmonds last peice of silverwear. The lowest Ethiad crowd for a game between Carlton and Hawthorn prior to Friday was 45,000 which indicates extenuating circumstances at play. Essendon are having a terrible year and Port have next to no supporters in this city. Neither crowd was surprising. Crowd sizes are obviously considered of the utmost importance for Tiger fans. They have had nothing else to celebrate for 34 years beside breaking their own membership tally records. They even have post topics like this.

You seem irate. Not my fault your own fans don't even want to watch your club.

**** off back to your own board

We have about 35,000 matchgoing fans attending recent home games and there will be a couple of thousand neutrals.

At the G for our home games we've had bout 40K of our fans attending V Dogs, Blues (RD 15), Dees and Eagles, plus 45K V Ess @ Dreamtime....
Home games against Cats 35K and Pies 35K that game due to losing 3 in a row and the A league grand final on....
The highest away game that our fans have attended was Rd 1 way outnumbering blues fans with at least 45K of our own fans....

On next Fridays game V the Hawks (our away game) geez its a tough one, had we won yesterday couldve well been 3rd V 4th, a top 4 clash that could well push towards 80K, weather permitting of course, i still think with yesterday's loss a crowd of 70-75K will rock up.....

Your sad ...really?....
What in particular do you find so upsetting precious?
The fact that a team who hasn't won a flag for 30 years can manage 40k vs an interstate team when his team can only draw 23k against Carlton I'd say

Or that Melbourne/st kinda drew the same on a cold wet Sunday twilight

Last edited:
Irate? Far from it. I like most people who follow actual serious clubs find the insecurity complex of Richmond fans hilarious.
I'm a psychologist and I think you're the one with the insecurity complex. You will never overtake Carlton in support let alone the Tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irate? Far from it. I like most people who follow actual serious clubs find the insecurity complex of Richmond fans hilarious.
500px-Get-off-your-high-horse.jpg

I'm a psychologist and I think you're the one with the insecurity complex. You will never overtake Carlton in support let alone the Tigers

If you are a psychologist you should have worked out I don't give a stuff about who has more supporters. The fact that I have not said once that I think Hawthorn have more supporters than Richmond is a fact you have seemed to have missed. When fans of clubs who have done better than two finals wins in 32 years discuss football they tend to concentrate on their team. In the absence of anything worthwhile to say about their team a lot of Tiger fans beat their chest about their support base as is that is something to be gloriously proud of. That is an inferiority complex.

If you are a psychologist you should have worked out I don't give a stuff about who has more supporters. The fact that I have not said once that I think Hawthorn have more supporters than Richmond is a fact you have seemed to have missed. When fans of clubs who have done better than two finals wins in 32 years discuss football they tend to concentrate on their team. In the absence of anything worthwhile to say about their team a lot of Tiger fans beat their chest about their support base as is that is something to be gloriously proud of. That is an inferiority complex.

Then what are you doing in a thread on the Richmond board about Richmond crowds figures?

God your still here ...
Seriously just take your sanctimonious arse and views get the * out of here as we really dont give a s**t what you think :)

ibhesXM4ZWeXPx.gif.com

*en Hawforn supporters. been kissed on the dick your entire lives and wouldn't know what it's like to follow a real club with ups and downs. Self entitled *******.s who think that the bad old years were a couple of years under Schwab. LMAO at your ilk and your fanciful notion that you claim what a real supporter is. Absolute pack of sheep all of you.

Absolute tripe here. Nothing to add. Let's hope the Hawks can be a great club on and off the field like you guys. This is terrible and not even bay worthy.

Absolute tripe here. Nothing to add. Let's hope the Hawks can be a great club on and off the field like you guys. This is terrible and not even bay worthy.
thanks for coming budz

That's 3 different hawk fans in just the last page. They sure do love threads about Richmond's membership and attendance numbers.
I think they're all the same person with multiple accounts :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back