Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst on ground: Richo. Did anyone else see his after-match onfield interview with Deledio?

First question
Richo (Standard first-up easy Dorothy Dixer) - 'How was that? Good win'.
Deledio: 'Boys were great, particular the back 6 in defence. Hawks have been kicking 150+ recently and we held them to 50'.
Richo: 'Hawks have been kicking 150 points recently, and you held them to 50. That must have been pretty good?'
Deledio (Pauses for a moment, with puzzled look on face, remembers he can't say 'WTF Richo? I just said that!' on live TV).

I don't think anyone enjoys a Tiger win as much as the Big Fella.:p:p:p

19551197893_f5c0a3a1c9_o.png

Geeze Grimey is a bit underrated in this thread. Absolutely dominated Breust. When is the last time someone held him to 1 kick and 0 scoring shots? Phenomenal effort. We wouldn't have won without Grimes tonight.
ive always said how good he is..he is borderline A grader..and Will be An AA very soon....Gun

Vicks went ok, brought some presence, and apart from capping the comedy errors section of the weekend, did well

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan and think he is part of our best side easily.

Tonight he made bad decisions when defending at ground level, made a meal of his chances to score, didn't compete well enough when rucking and was consistently beaten in all marking contests.

Expect much better from him in future, he's capable of it.

This is just a sidebar, of course - I'm over the moon. I just have less hair than I did 3 hours ago because of Vick.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan and think he is part of our best side easily.

Tonight he made bad decisions when defending at ground level, made a meal of his chances to score, didn't compete well enough when rucking and was consistently beaten in all marking contests.

Expect much better from him in future, he's capable of it.

This is just a sidebar, of course - I'm over the moon. I just have less hair than I did 3 hours ago because of Vick.
Agree for the most part but I absolutely loved how many contests Vickery was in tonight. He may not have taken many grabs but he was right amongst it for pretty much four quarters. Is much more of a presence than he was 12 months ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree for the most part but I absolutely loved how many contests Vickery was in tonight. He may not have taken many grabs but he was right amongst it for pretty much four quarters. Is much more of a presence than he was 12 months ago.
He's certainly in the contest much more consistently than say, Griffo.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Back