Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton v North Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the frigg is teaching the players to kick all the way back like that. The new coach will need to fix it for next year.

**** that Hendo. 30 seconds left 60 out, kicks backwards 30 metres. No game awareness.

Barker looked really annoyed when we kicked backwards right at the death of that quarter.

These players would seriously end up giving any coach a nervous breakdown if he coaches them long enough.

Based off body language & perform or lack there of, it appears Henderson & Yarran are moving on at seasons end, so why play them.

Some really really dumb stuff that quarter.

Agreed, we just didn't keep our heads when we needed to. Really it was only the 3 goals in a couple of minutes that did. I thought apart from that we kept with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have actually rather tutt stay on and Bell be subbed out, i love Bell but the past few week have been shocking for him

Based off body language & perform or lack there of, it appears Henderson & Yarran are moving on at seasons end, so why play them.
Serious lack of available options

The old red time blues showed up in that last 5 minutes to take all the pressure they had put on the roos. Our fitness really isn't that great we can never run a qtr out wuthout turnovers and red time goals:mad:

Who the frigg is teaching the players to kick all the way back like that. The new coach will need to fix it for next year.
Standard play for any team has no-one up field to kick to or switch to other side of ground. But I know what you mean! Against the top teams who move forward quickly in a wave it's fraught with extreme danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back