No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm weirdly proud that I've spent the past 10 months of my life lurking BF... The 'sando sacked' thread got me hooked last year and I've now spent 1001 pages camped here every freakin day...

I feel I know you all intimately... Alex the antagonistic teacher with terrible grammar but an occasionally charming dry wit... Sanders who surprised us all with his heartfelt eloquence in the 'rip walshy' thread...

Danger is staying. Guaran-damn-tee it.

(my source is in the cupboard)

The tippet thread got me hooked. You will never leave.

I'm weirdly proud that I've spent the past 10 months of my life lurking BF... The 'sando sacked' thread got me hooked last year and I've now spent 1001 pages camped here every freakin day...

I feel I know you all intimately... Alex the antagonistic teacher with terrible grammar but an occasionally charming dry wit... Sanders who surprised us all with his heartfelt eloquence in the 'rip walshy' thread...

Danger is staying. Guaran-damn-tee it.

(my source is in the cupboard)
I was going to like your post and then I saw the cupboard comment.
7069.gif

Nah, actually crumpet toast wasn't just about the shape, it was this bread crumpet hybrid. Upon googling I can confirm it was short lived and they no longer make it.
I had some. Wasn't as good as either just plain bread or normal crumpets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for an announcement today or tomorrow or Thursday or Friday or Saturday or next week or the week after or the week after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody think of AmericanCrow hes probably confused as hell at all this sauce talk.
Do you keep your ketchup in the cupboard or fridge?

I'm not thinking of AmericanCrow I was as confused as hell when I went to America so some payback is fine. I mean fancy ordering lemonade and getting cordial. And I needed more than a cordial to figure out where the main meals were on the menu whilst wondering why they had a s**t load of entrees. Not to mention the major communication breakdown which ended with me just pointing and saying "that one there" (confusing the lady even more, who didn't know where i was pointing) when I wanted capsicum on my subway roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back