Round 23 Tickets on sale now

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to clarify, this game is not a fully ticketed game? Just like the Essendon game earlier in the season you can use your membership to get into GA but will need to rock up early to get a seat?

Just to clarify, this game is not a fully ticketed game? Just like the Essendon game earlier in the season you can use your membership to get into GA but will need to rock up early to get a seat?

Yes not a fully ticketed game.

But I have been predicting for weeks that this game is CRUCIAL and that it will go close to capacity.

For GA get there early or reserve a ticket to avoid tears later around 7.30pm.

Nailed lvl 2, centre wing, row A seats x 6. Bring it on!

So have we, lvl 2, row C seats x 2, centre wing. Just hope the missus behaves herself amongst the Richmond supporters...:rolleyes: even l'm afraid to say anything towards her boys. ;)

I had to order 13tix so couldn't do it online rang up at 9:10am ended up with level 1 aisle 8 rows S and T nothing closer to the wing for that many seats, family rivalry round mixed crew so it doesn't matter which supporter section we are in, we will going nuts enough amongst ourselves!

I'm new to a lot of this replacement game stuff.
Am I reading correctly that I won't be able to just turn up with my membership & get in?

Cheers for any help.

I'm new to a lot of this replacement game stuff.
Am I reading correctly that I won't be able to just turn up with my membership & get in?

Cheers for any help.

You'll be able to get in but aren't guaranteed a seat. I presume that some will be available for walk up on Level 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So have we, lvl 2, row C seats x 2, centre wing. Just hope the missus behaves herself amongst the Richmond supporters...:rolleyes: even l'm afraid to say anything towards her boys. ;)

Aisle 38 for us kk. I'll be there with missus Toes, the two kids and my folks, all looking like Scandinavians in North hoodies.

I'm sitting right behind you... I apologize now for anything I may do or say.

After this week's Bye Bye Bard thread, this could be the scene in Aisle 23 of the Tiggers game.

MDDFOef.gif

Aisle 38 for us kk. I'll be there with missus Toes, the two kids and my folks, all looking like Scandinavians in North hoodies.
Our home seats are Level 2 aisle 38 row D so l have a good idea of where you are. Our centre wing seats are in aisle 34.

Our home seats are Level 2 aisle 38 row D so l have a good idea of where you are. Our centre wing seats are in aisle 34.

We've probably high fived before without knowing who the other was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back