Hird gone - Egan interim coach, Little gone after WADA appeal. TROLLS WILL BE CARDED

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been any comment from the Blitz board members yet? Given how pro-Hird they were, and how important Blitz were to them getting in, I'm curious to hear their take on it.

This raises an important point

To those who are really pissed at this decision, don't ditch your memberships

You'll have the chairmen stepping down soon, and probably a few others IMO at the same time. As such, an Agm or even an EGM vote is very likely

If you don't want the board to be stacked by a minority with a loud voice, you need to remain a member and actually vote. As bad as it is with two of these guys in, imagine if they were to control the board

Hang in there guys, and good luck with the search for a new coach

Thanks mate.

Actually no Hirds message was to keep possession and not let the other team score which gave the other team time to flood back.
Surely you are not serious. You really believe that?

The closest implementation of his desired game plan was the last half of the Brisbane game. Which was risk reward through the middle.

You could not be further from the truth. It's s**t like this that perpetuates the notion Hird didn't know how to coach.

How can you 100% not know coaching wasn't a problem?
Did I say that? What's a more interesting question would be if there is a coaching problem what's the cause. Bomber might have some idea. I reckon a certain person with initials NC doesn't help.

Hard to coach without full say and with your hands tied.

Was there a coaching problem in 2011, 2012 and 2013? None whatsoever. 2014 was the start of this shitty go sideways and backwards. Hird wasn't there for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I say that? What's a more interesting question would be if there is a coaching problem what's the cause. Bomber might have some idea. I reckon a certain person with initials NC doesn't help.

Hard to coach without full say and with your hands tied.

Was there a coaching problem in 2011, 2012 and 2013? None whatsoever. 2014 was the start of this shitty go sideways and backwards. Hird wasn't there for that.

I've had enough of arguments on here, I see there will be no changing your mind.

I look forward to seeing who our next coach is. Very excited.

Actually no Hirds message was to keep possession and not let the other team score which gave the other team time to flood back from what i gather.
It is this same crap that gets paraded around this site that annoys the s**t out of me. Do you honestly think that Hird has instructed his team to go anywhere but forward?

I can't wait to see the next coach bare the brunt of a dissatisfied and delusional supporter base.
We all know your stance on what has happened, but you will find there are a lot of members who see this as going forward.

Maybe the Club is bigger than the individual, actually the Club is bigger than the individual. I loved James as a player and wanted him to succeed.

Maybe and again just maybe the next coach will be met with a majority of supporters who are excited by what is coming next for our Club.

I can't wait to see the next coach bare the brunt of a dissatisfied and delusional supporter base.

There's no doubt when the next coach gets sacked we will have to listen to comments like "James Hird wouldnt have got sacked this early" and "If he was James Hird he would still be coaching"

We all know your stance on what has happened, but you will find there are a lot of members who see this as going forward.

Maybe the Club is bigger than the individual, actually the Club is bigger than the individual. I loved James as a player and wanted him to succeed.

Maybe and again just maybe the next coach will be met with a majority of supporters who are excited by what is coming next for our Club.

We are basically in a position where we need to win tattslotto to succeed. Most supporters who are realistic know we are starting from the bottom again and it may take another 5 years to see a modicum of success of finals.

Can't see the playing group turn it around. Mentally soft. We need to gut about 5 senior long term players immediately and hope we nail 3 drafts in a row.

Not even GC or GWS have succeeded in 5 years and they've been handed every thing under the sun.

All smoke and mirrors at the moment. We'll be lucky to win 4 games next year.

Just heard on sen from Robbo that Hird knocked back 3.5million to walk away at the end of 2014 when he got back from France. Anyone who thinks that this guy was just looking after his own interests are delusional. He clearly wanted to ride this storm out with the players.

What a snake Little is. Completely botched everything. Lost Bomber, then lost Hird. Beggars belief the incompetence.

We are basically in a position where we need to win tattslotto to succeed. Most supporters who are realistic know we are starting from the bottom again and it may take another 5 years to see a modicum of success of finals.

Can't see the playing group turn it around. Mentally soft. We need to gut about 5 senior long term players immediately and hope we nail 3 drafts in a row.

Not even GC or GWS have succeeded in 5 years and they've been handed every thing under the sun.

All smoke and mirrors at the moment. We'll be lucky to win 4 games next year.
What a load of s**t. Lock yourself in a room and cry instead of spouting s**t like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back