Round 21: Collingwood vs Richmond - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

If good is defined as beating up on another bottom 6 team, as they did last week, and as they'll probably do again next week, then yeah.

2 weeks ago you guaranteed we would finish 9th. How is that prediction looking now?

How much is Cloke on again?

giphy.gif
It's not that he can't kick for s**t, he's just had the yips for 5 years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rod Stroker you are borderline crazy,

Richmond were criticised for not beating up on weak teams and we have managed to finally do that for the last two weeks. We probably have the best track record against top 4 teams, top 8 teams very good too, we beat the teams that were top 8 at the time, can't help we lost to the teams who were in the bottom 8 and then got in the top 8 later on such as Adelaide, North Melbourne, etc. We beat Collingwood, GWS, Port when they were threats and in the top 8.

Like I said, you can only play who you're scheduled to play. Id rather be burying the teams you're meant to bury as well. Wasn't a criticism, just find it funny that people could say "no we're not" to the statement that they're playing easy teams.
Playing easy teams or have played 2 easy teams the last 2 weeks after playing freo Hawks and crows 3 weeks prior? This is the same collingwood that should have beaten Sydney last week.

I don't frequent these gameday threads.. Go and have a look they said.. Go and check out that North bloke..
Then disappointingly he vanished.. But then he returned..
Best read ever.

Buckley's tenure at Collingwood is beginning to remind me more and more of Tony Shaw's. Club champion is appointed coach, takes a side in need of rejuvenation to mid-table finishes, and eventually turns them into a rabble despite insistence from within that he's the right man for the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back