Round 21: Collingwood vs Richmond - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

So earlier in the year Richmond were copping criticism for dropping games to the bottom teams, now they're copping criticism for beating the bottom teams.

Can't win. Maybe they should just scrap the rest of the fixture and just play the top 6.
But then they will be the bottom 6.#Can'tWin#

CEO Gillon McLaughlin has confirmed that the AFL has ordered two hundred thousand hotdogs for grand final day. This is due to the fact that there will be no Pies there :)
Same CEO has avoided needing to order mirrors all around the ground knowing Chad Wingard won't be there either.

Gun regardless though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised you didn't go back and delete all your posts like you did as North dropped below us last week. Lol
Bullshit!!!!!
That's it! I've got a new favorite poster.
I'm following this man.

They overtook us and he was beating his chest. A week later and we are above them and his posts are magically gone :D
Brilliant.

Same CEO has avoided needing to order mirrors all around the ground knowing Chad Wingard won't be there either.

Gun regardless though.
Mate I'm just relieved Chad survived Hodge's attempt to knock him into next week. THUG!!!

You are scrolling through on a Richmond gameday thread when a wild Rod Stroker appears.

Rod Stroker attacks with ‘trolling’.

It’s really annoying!

You attack with ‘logic and fact’.

It’s not very effective!

Rod Stroker attacks with ‘usual rubbish’.

It’s really annoying!

You attack with ‘ignore’ function.

It's super effective!

:$

My thanks though mate - your salty tears just add that extra sweetness to a Tiger win. :)

Maynard wasn't in the marking contest at all. He tunneled Deledio AFTER he had clearly marked it.
PS I 'd call it contesting a touch late and airborne . What else would he do, NOT COMMIT. aND THAT IS MY ARGUMENT ABOUT INCIDENTAL TOUCHING THAT CREATS A FALL. iT IS UNFAIR BECAUSE THE PLAYER DELIVERING THE BUMP WHILE ATTEMPTING TO SPOIL WILL DO IT AGAIN IN THE SAME SITUATION.
iTS LIKE HANGING SOMEONE WHEN THE CRIME NEVER STOPS, JUST SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT.

Tunnelling... nah , contesting in the air Yep..... Tunnelling is when a fast sliding player takes out someones legs and breaks one.

Soon contact will disappear, but the AFL is "disappearing" real footy from fans any way.

Funny here I sit on this bloody computer and there has been three games on today, I've watched about 20 mins today all up.

Now you kids that have been introduced to this 21st century style they call AFL, well, you don't know what they've pinched from you.

You really don't.

Reading a brilliant book at the moment a third of it is about the inner circle comments from players coaches trainers every one involved in the 1970 Coll V Carl grand final. Go back and have a look at some of that, its probably a bit nasty for some , and there are things that you couldn't do now days , but its actually FOOTBALL, not AFL.
Although the sycophants working for the AFL will tell you different , people are leaving the game , because of the poisoning of its spirit.

Players from all over Australia played in that game, so don't get precious any of you sandies or crow eaters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back