2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port are the Chinese Share market. The Crows are a diversified portfolio of blue chip investments leveraged cleverly. The ASX119 if you will.

Didnt they have jumpers made in sweat shops for a finals game I thought? 2014? or 2013?

Who really cares though?

Well u could say that about anything.

All they showed was "SA footy war" and the bald membership stats. So everyone watching will think Port have more support than Adelaide.

It's not the case and it's about my club so I do care.

Well u could say that about anything.

All they showed was "SA footy war" and the bald membership stats. So everyone watching will think Port have more support than Adelaide.

It's not the case and it's about my club so I do care.

Didn't you know, the Port Power are India. Crows are Sir Lanka

We are just a very small minnow club, they are the giant killer

Unless I am mistaking 3/4 of the highest attended games involve the Crows.

At the end of the day, it's the average that matters and what the yield is (wouldn't any of those on the Port board even know what I'm talking about).

Given they have the highest members, what $ do they generate from memberships compared to the Crows. If it is lower than what the Crows generate then who gives a s**t whether they have a higher membership number.

Anyone with a brain would know that it's crap.

The current media will run it because they know it'll create a storm. Which is fine. Just don't buy in to it.

I'm actually more focused on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does deny him a day in court under the Fair Work Act. They take one look at the salary and it doesn't even get to a conciliation hearing. His only other recourse would be other areas of law such as bullying and discrimination but they are very difficult to build a case for without something rock solid.

Can you point me to where it says you cannot bring an action if your salary is above the threshold? My understanding is the award is limited but access to vindication, and a clean record is not.

You go to tribunal to prove you were unfairly dismissed and to restore your professional reputation. If you win, you may be eligible for an award

By my calculations that means your games have negative value, people would pay proportionately quite a lot more to not attend your games.
Hmmm.
Normally you loose me (yep, two os), but today you lost me. :)

Hmmm.
Normally you loose me (yep, two os), but today you lost me. :)

When people would choose and prefer to pay $100 to attend 3 games over $175 to see 11 games, nearly 4x as many, there is something wrong. People will pay a higher price to not watch your games.

You are virtually giving away the last 8 games and people are saying no thanks ;)

When people would choose and prefer to pay $100 to attend 3 games over $175 to see 11 games, nearly 4x as many, there is something wrong. People will pay a higher price to not watch your games.

You are virtually giving away the last 8 games and people are saying no thanks ;)
I don't know what the prices are but there are limted numbers of 11 game memberships and one would imagine not too many of the cheaper ones. Once they are gone that option closes.

IIRC we have fewer 11 game memberships available than your club. Apparently its meant to be a better long term strategy but who knows.

What surprised me, and then I noticed REH posted as much, is the drop from your unofficial figure to the AFL numbers. What happened there?
Ours is fairly easy to explain and expected, but yours comes as a surprise.

I don't know what the prices are but there are limted numbers of 11 game memberships and one would imagine not too many of the cheaper ones. Once they are gone that option closes.

IIRC we have fewer 11 game memberships available than your club. Apparently its meant to be a better long term strategy but who knows.

What surprised me, and then I noticed REH posted as much, is the drop from your unofficial figure to the AFL numbers. What happened there?
Ours is fairly easy to explain and expected, but yours comes as a surprise.

Those numbers belong to the guy I quoted, not the guy who can't spell lose ;)

Ours is complicated? We have a 3,000 waiting list on 11 games and reduced the amount of available supply to increase the game day availability.

Surely that's easier to explain than in your case?

Those numbers belong to the guy I quoted, not the guy who can't spell lose ;)

Ours is complicated? We have a 3,000 waiting list on 11 games and reduced the amount of available supply to increase the game day availability.

Surely that's easier to explain than in your case?
Not what I meant. We dropped from 60,000 to 54k or whatever it was partially because both clubs count all SMA members and we have some SANFL only members. The same thing happened last year. However your drop appears to be larger than just the Port component of SMA members. Do you have some SANFL only members?

And yes I do know how spell both lose and loose. :D

Anyone watch 360 tonight and saw Robbo ask Bomber whether he was approached to coach the Dons a few days before the Hird sacking?

Surely these questions are played out before going live? ie. Robbo told Bomber what he would say to him on air?

I thought he asked him that exact same question last week. I think he just worded it differently tonight.

I know what u mean but I dont think they do tell the guests what they are going to ask because they dont seem to have answers ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back