Universal Love We Fly As One..............Into The Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Just did the ladder predictor and the following could happen....

North beat Bulldogs
Richmond win
Crows beat WCE
Rd23
Richmond beat North Melb
Bulldogs beat Lions
Crows beat Cats

Final Ladder
5. Richmond 60 points

6 Adelaide Crows 58 points

7. W Bulldogs 56 points
8.North Melb 56 points

Elimination Finals
5 . Richmond v 8. North Melbourne - MCG

6.ADELAIDE CROWS vs W.Bulldogs
At Adelaide Oval

I think this is quite likely. I would tip all these results except the Adelaide game v WC I see as close to 50/50 but just in WC favour. The game v Geelong now swings in our favour except there is the 2 day less rest factor and if a couple of premiership players announce their retirements during the week it could spur the cats.

CNftzjPU8AkjnTc.jpg:large

That's Elite!

Congrats on making finals, must say I don't mind who we play first up besides you guys in Adelaide. Don't mind you getting a home final against the dogs or Kangas however hopefully we win our last 2 and avoid that trip to Adelaide.
Anyway good luck in the finals as you deserve to be there the way you have been playing.

Walshy, wherever you are mate....may it be known from this day forth that your vision of us playing Finals this season has been accomplished.

The journey is not over, for it is just beginning. Your legacy will be forever honoured with our performances from this Finals Series and beyond. It strikes my heart dead to know the masterpiece you predicted during that press-conference will not be witnesses by your own eyes, but we will do you proud.

For you, Walshy.

Congrats on making finals, must say I don't mind who we play first up besides you guys in Adelaide. Don't mind you getting a home final against the dogs or Kangas however hopefully we win our last 2 and avoid that trip to Adelaide.
Anyway good luck in the finals as you deserve to be there the way you have been playing.

Thanks. If you lose to Essendon you don't deserve to be there :)

Walshy, wherever you are mate....may it be known from this day forth that your vision of us playing Finals this season has been accomplished.

The journey is not over, for it is just beginning. Your legacy will be forever honoured with our performances from this Finals Series and beyond. It strikes my heart dead to know the masterpiece you predicted during that press-conference will not be witnesses by your own eyes, but we will do you proud.

For you, Walshy.
Great now I'm crying in bed, I only usually do that after sex!

Brilliant OP. Super proud of the boys :thumbsu:

That said... if we lose to West Coast and then Geelong beat us next week, I wonder if any stories will get written about the gesture Geelong made by offering us the draw after Walsh's tragic death. Chances are they'd have thumped us that weekend given what happened, or more realistically, we would have forfeited. And then they'd be in the finals.

That said... if we lose to West Coast and then Geelong beat us next week, I wonder if any stories will get written about the gesture Geelong made by offering us the draw after Walsh's tragic death. Chances are they'd have thumped us that weekend given what happened, or more realistically, we would have forfeited. And then they'd be in the finals.

I think that weekend went above and beyond footy and I think Geelong and its supporters, just like PAP supporters were nothing but classy. I dont think any of them would begrudge not getting into the finals because of that game just like I wouldnt if the shoe was on the other foot. It was just a once in a life time tragedy that the footy world should be congratulated for on its handling.

This won't happen so nothing to worry about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. They should still be wondering how they lost to Melbourne at home.

Only the filth cat supporters would bring up such a scenario, they clearly did not belong in the 8 this year, lost against a number of teams they should of beaten, we didn't.... we won all them games, good riddance see ya next year geelong or not

I thought that was a league decision?

I thought that was a league decision?

Yeah, OutofTownCrow quoted about it in the Non Crows AFL discussion thread.

The rule states though that if one or both teams can't play then the AFL will make a decision regarding the points.

Only one team couldn't play due to the circumstances so Geelong could have put forward a case for them being awarded the 4 points. I am sure they didn't though given the circumstances.

Whether they, the Crows or the AFL first suggested splitting the points and whether it was immediately agreed by all parties we do not know.

6 weeks ago I had us coming in at 11th. To make it into the finals is unbelievable. Now we need the guys to stand up over the next two weeks and kick some arse.

You mean we are IN...THE....FINALS!!!!???
happy-dance-.gif

Woop woop, champagne and knitting wool on me tonight!:D:p
So proud of this club to make it after this terribly sad year. Such a great tribute, lets finish this masterpiece!

Thanks that gif is how I felt.

First I thought when the Pies won, were in the finals, then I immediately thought of Phil and next Campo for continuing the foundation set by Phil.

If I may comment what he may say "The job is not yet done!"

Next step is Eagles on Sunday.

6 weeks ago I had us coming in at 11th. To make it into the finals is unbelievable. Now we need the guys to stand up over the next two weeks and kick some arse.

I dream of a September final in Adelaide. The beauty if we get one is that we will get an 8 day break, as it will likely be on the Sunday.

Nothing will make you homesick more than Crows playing finals in Adelaide, this place will be rocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back