AFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I was gonna get on until I noticed that Melbourne have GWS at Etihad and Carlton have Hawks in Round 23.

Dont the media vote on this award? If Hogan kicks a massive bag in the last round and Cripps does nothing against the Hawks Id be worried that they would forget about Round 21.

I was gonna get on until I noticed that Melbourne have GWS at Etihad and Carlton have Hawks in Round 23.

Dont the media vote on this award? If Hogan kicks a massive bag in the last round and Cripps does nothing against the Hawks Id be worried that they would forget about Round 21.

The way Melbourne are going I'm not so sure he will kick a bag.

Should I hedge this bet for $78 either way or ride it out?

mlroyc.jpg

Should I hedge this bet for $78 either way or ride it out?

mlroyc.jpg

Yep let it ride, you lose your value if your hedge isn't successful and then you have to turnover your winnings before you can collect anyway.

It could end up costing you money if Cripps won.

#crazyworld

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do people go out of their way to ignore correct answers?

if the current value of the bet (the payout of the bet divided by the current odds) is more than you would usually be comfortable betting - hedge, otherwise don't.

So you think someone will beat them on the MCG if they do make it?

I'm much more confident that they will make it than they will win it. The $2.98 to go all the way doesn't represent value at this point.

Edit: Unless looking to hedge. But for such a minimal amount I'd rather go SU than hedging.

I'm much more confident that they will make it than they will win it. The $2.98 to go all the way doesn't represent value at this point.

Edit: Unless looking to hedge. But for such a minimal amount I'd rather go SU than hedging.

Fair enough buddy. If you can still see them making the GF with two trips to Perth and a game in between, no worries.

On those prices you quoted above, you would be getting $1.57 about Hawthorn to win the grand final if they make it.

If they win week one of the finals there isn't a hope in hell you will getting something that good on the day i dont reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back