BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFS I sms'd you yesterday you needy wench.
lol so you did :p

My phone died not long after I msg'd you so I was cut off from the world for 5 hours. It was awful.

Maybe put it down for five mins every now and then, you'd be amazed how long the battery lasts.
I almost paid for a new charger while we were on our way to the pub before the game lol Poor NL had to keep me entertained in its absence

You've really got your panties in a twist haven't you. Through all the tears you still didn't answer my question. Now take a deep breath and try again. If you feel like you are going to hyperventilate again then put your head in a bag for 15 minutes...or an oven.

I'm going through the results of the older themes on here. The votes didn't quite add up correctly on Freofalcon's one hit wonder round.
Maths and walking in a straight line have always been a weakness of mine.

Reply to Plugger, tell Cads you miss him yet ignore me.

:(

I have feelings you know!

Many people tell you that they're your friend, you believe them, you need them, for what's round the river bend

Make sure that you're receiving the signals they send, cos sister, you've only got two hands to lend

Maybe there's someone who makes you weep and some nights loom up ahead when you're asleep

Some days there's things on your mind you should keep, sometimes it's tougher to look than to leap

Better watch out for the skin deep

Great band The Stranglers, although they are probably too mainstream for KP.

Frogstomp one of my most listened to albums.

Silverchair were huge in the States when I was living there In 1999.

They got regular airplay on the radio there, more than any other Australian band.

The only other Aussie bands I heard on the radio there were ACDC, Divinyls and The Church.

And with The Church and Divinyls it was only one song of theirs that got airplay.

They are my two favourite Australian bands though so I was giddy as a schoolgirl when I heard those songs played on the radio there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maths and walking in a straight line have always been a weakness of mine.
You're not on your Al Capone there. There have been a few rounds that haven't added up. The hip hop/RnB round was missing a few billies.

Silverchair were huge in the States when I was living there In 1999.

They got regular airplay on the radio there, more than any other Australian band.

The only other Aussie bands I heard on the radio there were ACDC, Divinyls and The Church.
When I was in Paraguay in 1999, I remember hearing these 2 songs on the radio.

It seemed that pretty much every local I met owned at least one INXS CD as well.

giphy.gif

I forgot about Air Supply, they were still a big staple on US radio when I was there.

I don't think Americans even realise that Air Supply are Australian as they peddle the kind of late 70s/early 80s soft rock more akin to REO Speedwagon.

At the footy.

You will have to wait a wee bit longer.

Hard to split what's more boring. The waiting or the game of footy you're about to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back