2015 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

You mentioned the WC/saints game was the big play? Only
1U on that?
I think WC vs Saints is the 'least safest' bet. Correct me if I'm wrong CD :).
Eagles can't defend so there's a possibility Saints may produce a respectable score esp if the Eagles score heavily for the first 3 quarters.

5th best defense in the comp. Handicapped this game @ 181, eagles just need to get the 4 points, no need to push themselves this week, get a handy lead then coast in the 4th and save bodies for the hawks next week. Should score around 100-120, no way Saints score 70-90 against them @ Domain
I totally agree. But don't think it will even be that high scoring.
Eagles 80-90
Saints 60-70.

I'm not sure if it's worth a bet, but Geelong might have some incentive to win for their retiring premiership veterans. I have no doubt Adelaide would like to continue their winning form into finals, though. I can see it being close.

William Hill have a market for the AFL Coaches Association Player of the Year Award. Have Fyfe @ 1.37 and Hannebery @ 3.00. Fyfe leads 100 to 94 but Hannebery is playing the Gold Coast this week. I think he represents some value to pick up 6 or more votes. He got 9 in the last game against St Kilda. Thoughts?

Last edited:
William Hill have a market for the AFL Coaches Association Player of the Year Award. Have Fyfe @ 1.37 and Hannebery @ 3.00. Fyfe leads 100 to 94 but is playing the Gold Coast this week. I think he represents some value to pick up 6 or more votes. He got 9 in the last game against St Kilda. Thoughts?
Don't usually like novelties but seems to be good value. What's the point structure for each round?

William Hill have a market for the AFL Coaches Association Player of the Year Award. Have Fyfe @ 1.37 and Hannebery @ 3.00. Fyfe leads 100 to 94 but is playing the Gold Coast this week. I think he represents some value to pick up 6 or more votes. He got 9 in the last game against St Kilda. Thoughts?

Will wait for teams but I'm on board if those odds stick. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they will rest even more.

Hard to say though - considering Fyfe, Ballantyne and Walters are already out, resting 6 more is 9 first-choice player (Fyfe, Ballantyne, Walters, Sutcliffe, Pav, McPharlin, Mundy, Hill, Spurr). I reckon they only really have the opportunity for 1-2 more, when you look at who can come in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back