2015 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

So was Essendon beating the Hawks, Lions beating the Power, Carlton beating the Power, Demons beating Collingwood, Collingwood beating Geelong, Saints, drawing with Geelong, GWS beating the Hawks, GWS beating Adelaide, Port beating the Hawks twice, Melbourne beating Western Bulldogs and Geelong, Saints beating Western Bulldogs.

s**t happens.

Yeah and GC could beat Sydney and then they could be playing Sydney if they lost

I want to see teams first but no reason for North not to try to win this match as much as the last

I couldnt tell by your post.

"Yeah and GC could beat Sydney and then they could be playing Sydney if they lost."

Sorry that above sentence sounded like you were saying GC could play Sydney if they lost.

Ok. I quoted your post replying to a guy talking about the North finals scenarios but whatever now you know

Betting on the afl this week has some shockers now, unless you got on early.

Looks like i will be betting my money on the horses this week

Betting on the afl this week has some shockers now, unless you got on early.

Looks like i will be betting my money on the horses this week

Most agencies waited to post certain markets. Sportsbet jumped the gun with their Port-Freo odds. Richmond-NM odds has changed only in the last 12 hours or so dramatically.

Most agencies waited to post certain markets. Sportsbet jumped the gun with their Port-Freo odds. Richmond-NM odds has changed only in the last 12 hours or so dramatically.
All agencies shat their dacks after ross lyons presser

Bulldogs extremely likely to beat the lions this week, north would know that, and when it happens, north are certain to play Richmond or the dogs next week, Adelaide beating Geelong would be irrelevant. That's why they are tanking this week, hence why Richmond are now heavy favorites.

If I was North, I'd rather finish 8th and play Richmond and then travel to Sydney.
And hope for Hawtgorn to beat West Coast in week 1 and play them in the preliminary final at the MCG.
NO TRAVEL TO PERTH WITH THAT SCENARIO.

If I was North, I'd rather finish 8th and play Richmond and then travel to Sydney.
And hope for Hawtgorn to beat West Coast in week 1 and play them in the preliminary final at the MCG.

Does 5th play Sydney in the Semi? That's about as much incentive as anyone needs, free pass to the Prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Integrity commission might weigh in

"For the avoidance of doubt "legitimate competitive objective" includes the development of the team or players or management of player fatigue or injuries but does not include improving a club’s draft position, improving a club's position with respect to a potential player exchange or manipulating a club's position on the ladder for the purpose of improving its draw within the finals series."

I know we might rest players but 3.80 against Richmond at Etihad still looks mighty tempting...
Can Richmond still make top 4 if they win? Do they have much incentive to win i mean?

I know we might rest players but 3.80 against Richmond at Etihad still looks mighty tempting...
Can Richmond still make top 4 if they win? Do they have much incentive to win i mean?

Their incentive is to not play Adelaide away if they lose.

Theres almost no chance for top 4. No way will Sydney lose to GC at the SCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back