Round 23 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i reckon Boomer might be sub...he's only playing for the games record
The fact he's still one of our best players wouldn't have anything to do with it. Just because it's sad and he's a sook it doesn't mean it isn't true :rolleyes:

Picture 6.png

DPP + Collingwood, GWS and Essendon playing late in the week is handy

Will definitely rotate Cox/Swan/Adams around

Won't take Amon's or Daniel's scores yet I reckon, will wait until they play

Steele and Kavanagh named on extended Sunday bench though, they're not in as yet, need every point I can get this week to go up in the rankings

Full team on field including Maynard, Amon and Lambert to cover Hodge, Fyfe and Swanny but I'm ranked 9,578 so it doesn't really matter :thumbsu:

The fact he's still one of our best players wouldn't have anything to do with it. Just because it's sad and he's a sook it doesn't mean it isn't true :rolleyes:
what? :confused:
im just suggesting that the reason the oldest player on NM's list isnt getting a week off is so he can get 1 game closer to the all time record. if you make him sub you achieve both goals
lots of Norths best are having a rest

what? :confused:
im just suggesting that the reason the oldest player on NM's list isnt getting a week off is so he can get 1 game closer to the all time record. if you make him sub you achieve both goals
lots of Norths best are having a rest
Fair call. I thought you meant the only reason he was still playing at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that it matters in way of ranking but I have a full squad and one sub to cover backline and Fwd line .....

EDIT: That was my DT, my SC has a full squad but no subs

Only one donut in the ruck as I'm able to cover all other outs. But now Boomer is the sub so now I'll loophole him with Steele permitted Steele makes the final squad.

This was my chance to jump up the rankings :(

If everyone wants me to post up Q time scores I am happy to do it otherwise just half time scores, either way just post and let me know or just like this message to give me an idea of who is interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back