Media S20 Qooty Cards - Out Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does commenting on the thread get us in line to have our cards done? If so, great work RookieListed !

He's just saving the best till last...

:(

Oh, so that's why Smartys Power was done before us :p

Normally Pick the players by last post so i know ill get quick answers to my questions and can finish the packs pretty quick, Smartys Power was the last poster on one of the threads when i was working on his pack that night.

bosfront_zpsovfsxems.jpg
bosback_zpsii0gzpie.jpg

First out the pack is a player who has won best on ground on the biggest stage of them all - BoshtrichBurger
I LOVE IT!!!!

Time for another pack opening , will we get your card or maybe one of your team mates? , lets find out, gather around while we open this pack of S20 Qooty Cards ™ and check out these cards

rookiefront_zpsaqtfjscl.jpg
rookieback_zpsef9tifv9.jpg

First card out the pack is Yours Truly - this card is actually how this thread started , I made this to be my profile picture and then decided to make everyone else.

abhfront_zpsghumy6nv.jpg
abhback_zpsopgu96z9.jpg

Second out the pack is a Geelong Wolves Player and S18 Geelong Gumbies Best and Fairest - A Bit High

spookfront_zpsrj53r1p3.jpg
spookback_zpshbh64ryq.jpg

Number 3 and The Half Way point for this pack of cards is the Sin City Swamprats Captain - spookism

TFBfront_zpsbwuv998g.jpg
TFBback_zpschbsdxst.jpg

The fourth card for this pack is A 2x Wonders Premiership player - TheFreshBanana

cooneyfront_zpsj933yjyx.jpg
cooneyback_zps9ebn5qaj.jpg

Second to last card in the pack is a Mount Buller Demons player and S13 Mobbenfuhrer Medallst - cooney

Lucky last - wonder who it will be , lets take a look

marlowefront_zpspjkg6l6y.jpg
marloweback_zpstf0rdq4d.jpg

The final card for this pack of S20 Qooty Card is Gold City Royals Captain - Marlowe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I chose Jong for ethnic reasons. Not footballing ability so yeah, not a narcissist.
Explains my choice of Ben Brown too. It's so hard to find tall, long haired white people in the AFL

Hi Wacky, Rookie Listed asked me my playing number which I think is 8. Is that true, mister? Is that true?
(He also wants to know some other information of a very, very personal nature which I had better not reveal on the internet. I think he might be a bit of a Lothario.)
Take your shirt off and have a look at the back of it ;)

Normally Pick the players by last post so i know ill get quick answers to my questions and can finish the packs pretty quick, Smartys Power was the last poster on one of the threads when i was working on his pack that night.
I thought you chose me at random? I'm pretty sure I only came to this thread after reading your PM. :D

Laughing at all the people actually picking decent players to represent them...

Narcissus
Runner Up in Mobbs Medal, cool story bro who won it out of interest?

Time for another pack opening , will we get your card or maybe one of your team mates? , lets find out, gather around while we open this pack of S20 Qooty Cards ™ and check out these cards

rookiefront_zpsaqtfjscl.jpg
rookieback_zpsef9tifv9.jpg

First card out the pack is Yours Truly - this card is actually how this thread started , I made this to be my profile picture and then decided to make everyone else.

abhfront_zpsghumy6nv.jpg
abhback_zpsopgu96z9.jpg

Second out the pack is a Geelong Wolves Player and S18 Geelong Gumbies Best and Fairest - A Bit High

spookfront_zpsrj53r1p3.jpg
spookback_zpshbh64ryq.jpg

Number 3 and The Half Way point for this pack of cards is the Sin City Swamprats Captain - spookism

TFBfront_zpsbwuv998g.jpg
TFBback_zpschbsdxst.jpg

The fourth card for this pack is A 2x Wonders Premiership player - TheFreshBanana

cooneyfront_zpsj933yjyx.jpg
cooneyback_zps9ebn5qaj.jpg

Second to last card in the pack is a Mount Buller Demons player and S13 Mobbenfuhrer Medallst - cooney

Lucky last - wonder who it will be , lets take a look

marlowefront_zpspjkg6l6y.jpg
marloweback_zpstf0rdq4d.jpg

The final card for this pack of S20 Qooty Card is Gold City Royals Captain - Marlowe
I like it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back