Media S20 Qooty Cards - Out Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe that's just because you are disgusting feral people that any normal human would walk across the street to avoid.

Just because you can boo means nothing. Who knows what type of drugs you Westerners are hooked on today!
I'm an Easterner, but the rest is pretty accurate.

Maybe that's just because you are disgusting feral people that any normal human would walk across the street to avoid.

Just because you can boo means nothing. Who knows what type of drugs you Westerners are hooked on today!

Booooo you ******* campaigner!!!!!:mad:

You're not a real Coke head though. You support 8 different Melbourne teams.

I'm as a big of an Eagles fan that you'll know, mate.

Boooo.

This thread is soon to be a lot better than it already has been.
My card has been displayed already...

The only problem with it is you can't get a big enough card to display all of my stats.

You'll need to post in the sign-up thread if you want to play, mate.
pantskyle told me about this "allegedly" awesome website where you can buy interesting personalities. He thought I'd want one, but he was wrong. I'm sure he'll pass the details onto you if you ask nicely.

pantskyle told me about this "allegedly" awesome website where you can buy interesting personalities. He thought I'd want one, but he was wrong. I'm sure he'll pass the details onto you if you ask nicely.

Don't bring me into your fights, I'm not your father/big brother here to help you.

Seriously, sign up, the Hawks and the Royals are looking for people. You seem to be able to type okay, you have no idea how much of a hit that is here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly not full at Vegas, just no decent spots available.

Exactly what I said.

Why you so offended RookieListed?? You've carried this cross for the better part of two weeks. Either come and sit on our bench and make out with me or enjoy your midfield spot else where.

Exactly what I said.

Why you so offended RookieListed?? You've carried this cross for the better part of two weeks. Either come and sit on our bench and make out with me or enjoy your midfield spot else where.

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back