Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

So many posts I want to like!

Who would have thought having the like privileges revoked for a week, would be painful!

What, you had you're like privileges revoked? How does that happen?

Clarkson played Rioli as a first year player in a GF and won. He rolled the dice.

its not unfounded criticism because we haven't yet won a flag and unfortunately that is the only measurement of success that counts for anything in the AFL.
If you are the best team in the comp on the day that matters 3 years in a row then clearly your systems are working. When you aren't you have to try and improve. Playing the same old players who have been shown over and over not to be good enough against the likes of Hawthorn and expecting different results is stubborn and stupid in my opinion.

But this is a no win argument. I know as well as you do that experienced hard bodies win when it counts and we were between a rock and a hard place this year with the players that fitted that description not quite good enough and the ones that might make a difference too green.

But I don't think that should have stopped us trying. Just a sprinkling of freshness and excitement might have tipped us over but we'll never know. Rioli sure made a difference in a premiership in his first year in the AFL. Thats the difference for me, knowing that there is a time to gamble just a bit. This year was it and we missed it. There's no arguing with that. Lyon's way didn't work, we'll never know the alternative would have. Its unlikely but we'll never know.
Anyway I didn't mean to derail the thread, I was just making a sarcastic joke, letting off steam. I have no wish to argue it further. Its all been said.

Rioli is the only one I can think of that Clarkson has played as a rookie and the boys you mentioned sure are not in the class of Rioli. I am damn sure if Lyon had a rookie of Rioli's ability he would have been in the 22.

What, you had you're like privileges revoked? How does that happen?

Calling a flog hawk supporter out, who ran to the mods. I didn't even know such punishments existed, but it does take away from the BF experience.

Also I can't message and some minor other things like change signature.

Calling a flog hawk supporter out, who ran to the mods. I didn't even know such punishments existed, but it does take away from the BF experience.

Also I can't message and some minor other things like change signature.

Wow, that's mean. I'd prefer a day off.

How can you lose your like ability?

Some would say dockers supporters never had any likeability to begin with:p

I'll see myself out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four?? I'm on 3,004. What have I been doing?? :/
That's 'trophy points'. points you can see on your account and after so many (NFI of the numbers) you get bans etc.

Rioli is the only one I can think of that Clarkson has played as a rookie and the boys you mentioned sure are not in the class of Rioli. I am damn sure if Lyon had a rookie of Rioli's ability he would have been in the 22.

And that was well before there was a Hawks dynasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back