Bulldogs To Win Flag Say The Omens

Remove this Banner Ad

Swifty_446 said:
If you took the time to actually watch Harris you'd find he's a great FB. He had some great games this year, noteably taking out Richardson, Brown and Hall. He's 22 years old, so he's only going to get better.

Hey, but you'd rather just judge on appearances, that's easier than thinking :D

I am not judging on appearances you dic*head! Did you just read what i posted? You flaming tool box, it was written straight in front of your face yet you still have the non-intelligence to come out with a ludicrous comment. Once again for the record, i do not think that brian harris is a dud, i think he is one of the best full backs in the game and i would love to have in at melbourne. Will probably be a 200+ player bar injuries. All i said is that he may be carrying a few extra kg's, so what big deal? luke Hodge is probably a bit heavier than he should be and he is an AA representative. Read the thread before you post you uneducated moron

demondavey said:
I am not judging on appearances you dic*head! Did you just read what i posted? You flaming tool box, it was written straight in front of your face yet you still have the non-intelligence to come out with a ludicrous comment. Once again for the record, i do not think that brian harris is a dud, i think he is one of the best full backs in the game and i would love to have in at melbourne. Will probably be a 200+ player bar injuries. All i said is that he may be carrying a few extra kg's, so what big deal? luke Hodge is probably a bit heavier than he should be and he is an AA representative. Read the thread before you post you uneducated moron

Are you an AFL accredited nutritionist with Tourettes Syndrome?
So Harris is carrying a couple of extra kilos. Big ******* deal!!!!

Porthos said:
Tredrea vs Dogs
Rd 7, 1999 - 18 touches, 9 marks, 4 goals
Rd 3, 2000 - 15 touches, 9 marks, 4 goals
Rd 18, 2000 - 13 touches, 7 marks, 3 goals
Rd 6, 2001 - 12 touches, 5 marks, 1 goal
Rd 21, 2001 - 23 touches, 14 marks, 4 goals
Rd 13, 2002 - 13 touches, 7 marks, 2 goals
Rd 15, 2003 - 20 touches, 10 marks, 6 goals
Rd 5, 2004 - 11 touches, 6 marks, 2 goals
Rd 20, 2004 - 1 touch - sprained AC joint
Rd 12, 2005 - 18 touches, 8 marks, 2 goals

These are just stats,he dominated in 2001 and 2003. He averages about 3 a game,which is his average.

His average is dominance. He's not a full-forward.

SCRAY72 said:
Are you an AFL accredited nutritionist with Tourettes Syndrome?
So Harris is carrying a couple of extra kilos. Big ******* deal!!!!

oh dear, oh dear. Ok i will say it one more time for all those incoherent and uneducated western bulldogs supporters who cant understand. I will try my best to put it as simply as possible for you people. Brian harris is a fantastic footballer, he may be carrying a few extra kilograms. I dont care, i dont care, i dont care!

Porthos said:
His average is dominance. He's not a full-forward.

And don't his team mates just love him......

demondavey said:

Had you read the original post before posting yourself, you would have realised all I was saying was that Harris wasn't small. That North supporter said he was an undersized fullback and I said he wasn't.

RE PORTHOS:
I'd much rather Have the Bulldogs list than Port's at the moment. Apart from Tredrea and the Cornes brothers, the Dogs have Port's measure in nearly every other position.

Anja_Nees said:
Had you read the original post before posting yourself, you would have realised all I was saying was that Harris wasn't small. That North supporter said he was an undersized fullback and I said he wasn't.

Yes i did read the post, and i simply stated that i thought brian harris was carrying a bit of extra weight. Someone said something ridiculous like 'harris is 194cm and 100kg so he is better' and i stated that you can be strong without being excessively large. I then said brian harris may be a bit heavy at 100kg for his height, maybe he is carrying a few unwanted kilograms. After that all these fuc*wit bulldog supporters got into me about bagging brian harris's football playing ability! When in fact i never bagged his ability i just stated something about his weight. People are just so fuc*ing defensive and strung up about there football idols that they go off half cocked about every little comment that is made. Brian harris is a great player, but he may be a bit heavy thats all. Anything wrong with that? People just cant read properly or understand a basic statement of a sentence. That comes down to being dumb.

Just wondering if swifty 446 and bulldogs bite can understand that what i am saying is this: Brian harris is a great player and will be for a very long time to come. He may be carrying some extra weight now. Is that bagging him? Is it? Do you understand? Can you put both of your brains together and come up with something that may resemble one whole brain? Or do you need help from another bulldog fan so that between three people you can come up with one human brain? Oh actually you better not get a third in, you may get confused about the number of people involved.

demondavey said:
Yes i did read the post, and i simply stated that i thought brian harris was carrying a bit of extra weight. Someone said something ridiculous like 'harris is 194cm and 100kg so he is better' and i stated that you can be strong without being excessively large. I then said brian harris may be a bit heavy at 100kg for his height, maybe he is carrying a few unwanted kilograms. After that all these fuc*wit bulldog supporters got into me about bagging brian harris's football playing ability! When in fact i never bagged his ability i just stated something about his weight. People are just so fuc*ing defensive and strung up about there football idols that they go off half cocked about every little comment that is made. Brian harris is a great player, but he may be a bit heavy thats all. Anything wrong with that? People just cant read properly or understand a basic statement of a sentence. That comes down to being dumb.

Groundhog Day

oh of course, i am sorry. you are offering yourself so that between the three of you western bulldog supporters you can produce a brain. Are you going to cann me as well and bag me about the comment or are you actually going to understand it? If you can understand it then maybe you can talk your deluded friends into understanding it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

demondavey said:
and by that you mean? elaborate on your two worded comment?

Haven't we 'relived' the same argument - to and fro - about four times in this post? Your point has been made to exhaustion. I understand it and I'm sure that my, by now, my Bulldog colleagues understand it.

peejay said:
Don't worry about the omens - just talk to their fans - you know, the ones who have wiped the first 16 rounds from this season from their memory banks.

BTW the omen worked when the swans won.

We had solid wins against Adelaide,Brisbane (Gabba) and North in the first 16 rounds.
Apart from weak as p1ss efforts against the Crows at AAMI and Freo at Subi,the team had a pretty good year under Eade.

peejay said:
Don't worry about the omens - just talk to their fans - you know, the ones who have wiped the first 16 rounds from this season from their memory banks.

We weren't that bad in the first 16 rounds, we had a terrible loss to Adelaide but the team was competitive in every game bar that one.

Nice sig by the way

Harris isn;t carrying any extra kilos and actually has the best skin fold in the club, not only that he rans the 20m in under 3seconds.
According to the dogs fitness staff he is very fit.

On the spine thing, with Darcy at full forward as a long target, as eade has said he will be prodominetly, and grant leading out (may be slow but in a genius, look at west coast game, he knows when to lead), then murphy being a smaller but still efficent CHF thats a handy forward line.

Then with Harris at FB, and any of Hargrave (he can play on the bigger guys), Williams (eade said he would have played from round onwards if it wasn;t for his injury) and Grant going back there if necesary our tall backmen aint bad either.

FB Harris
CHB Hargrave, Grant or Williams
CHF Murphy
FF Darcy as long strong target with grant leading out.

Looking at that, thats a better spine than lots of teams.

Truetiger said:
They may make the finals but thats all. No Flag talks what so ever.

And you could say the same for another 15 Clubs.

Jesus H. Christ - the season is still MONTHS off even starting, and yet people are already trying to say who is and who isn't Flag Contenders.

demondavey said:
thats what i like to hear

Your posts are honestly, seriously, full of complete and utter crap. Read over them sometime, maybe then you might see that repeating the same ******** twenty times is dumb.

I really can't be bothered going into detail, because quite frankly, you're not worthy of more than one or two minutes of my time. So to cut it short; do yourself a favour, and proceed to repeatedly smack yourself across the face.

:)

demondavey said:
so you think he's to heavy :D :D

i doubt the dogs can win the flag and i dont think they will make the top 4. but anythings can happen. the season hasnt even started yet so know one will know yet..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back